Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review-Poorboy`s beta foam soap

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGuy21 View Post
    Ok, I`ll do that with the last 2oz once it stops raining. I hope what I`ve already posted has helped at least some
    absolutely ... just try and picture yourself using the gun and a foam soap for the first time .. likes, dislikes etc .. and yes, not every product is for everyone, which gives you the fun of trying something that others may or may not ever see and just one comment from you could change the whole formulation
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes ViperGuy21 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    absolutely ... just try and picture yourself using the gun and a foam soap for the first time .. likes, dislikes etc .. and yes, not every product is for everyone, which gives you the fun of trying something that others may or may not ever see and just one comment from you could change the whole formulation
    Sounds good. I`m a science(especially chemistry)minded guy so I like testing and experimenting lol. It`s raining like crazy and I`ve got lots going on right now(like graduation)but I`ll do it as soon as I can!
    Likes Poorboy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got a chance to use my last 2oz. the other day. The only thing I changed was I used a little less water(maybe 4-6oz. less)in my gilmour gun, but the suds did seem much richer and thick this time. The only other thing I could think that could have affected this was that maybe I didn`t have the hose turned on all the way last time and was working with lower pressure last time. I did like the suds a lot more this time and they seemed to cling to the surface of the car pretty well. The scent, as mentioned before, is awesome! I love the fact that I can smell it evidently when foaming the car. One thing I noticed that I didn`t like that much was that when I went to rinse off the suds(don`t normally do this, but I did this time for testing purposes)was that it didn`t rinse as cleanly as I would`ve liked. It eventually rinsed off all the way, but it took a while. The car wasn`t that dirty, and I don`t think that was the issue. It reminded me of how CG CWG rinses when used at high concentrations(Not trying to do a comparison, but if anyone is experienced with that soap too hopefully it gives you an idea of the effects). I still would like a thicker viscosity soap out of personal preference(I doubt I`m the only one though).

Summary:
    I liked it, but wished it rinsed a little easier and was a little thicker in viscosity.
    Likes Ronkh, JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bump so Steve sees this

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the update and second go ...

haven`t heard or seen any problem rinsing ... do you spray or flood? flooding works best ...

we also just received Beta V2 and that will be discussed next week
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes ViperGuy21 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I did a spray. It wasn`t a big problem, just something little that I noticed. It did rinse clean, just seemed to take a little longer and more effort than I hoped for.
    You know I`d love to test out V2! I`ve got several cars to do in the next couple of weeks that I can test it on! There`s one car for late next week or early the week after that I doubt has been washed in 5-6+ years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information