Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tech session at the shine shop

I remember Rod Kraft teaching a seminar back in Jersey years ago. I even had him sign my rotary. Great guy. Great instructor.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.
    Likes Oldfordisbetter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I had an excellent time getting to go to this event. It was a long drive, but i got to meet some wonderful people and get some hands on training, that i needed for the confidence to go out and try it on a real car. The abilty to go see and touch a collection of the better polishers and to be able to try out and sample them, along with super friendly and helpful people made for an outstanding day. I was able to try a flex 3401, rupes 15, and a rupes 3". (i dont remember tthe name sorry.) Meguire`s had their polisher there, i also saw the rupes 21, a griots 21, and a rotary was a available as well. I was also able to try out both the meguaires foam and microfiber pads. I felt that i gained some of the skills i was hoping to, and a better understainding of some of the available otions on the market. Too bad it wasnt another day also where could have maybe gone over interiors, and or coatings. I would have enjoyed those sessions as well. Hopefully some other time. Mike and Layna thank you again for opening your home and shop to us. Rob Kraft for putting on a nice classrom lecture presentation before the hands on section. I would also like to thank Eric Leonard for helping present, and to the other paricipants who were gracious enough to share thier polishers,expertice, and advice with me. There was enough knowledgeable people there it was hard to pick a conversation to listen too, because i didn`t want to miss anything.
    Likes BLOWN03, Oldfordisbetter liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well said edb . Could not agree more with you . it was an awesome day with awesome people with the best tools in the business for everyone to try . Mike & Layna Thank You So much for opening your house to all of us and putting together such an informative Fun successful event . As if inviting us up ,letting 12+ people they never met in their house for an entire day wasn`t enough . The Lamberts provided Dunkin coffee(is there any better? )lol , donuts and oh man , a phenomenal Lunch , on them . I`m not so sure you could find nicer more caring folks . Really ....

Rod Kraft Thank You for coming to share your Vast Experience . From start of , to the end of the day Rod`s enthusiasm never stopped . For someone with his experience to ask constantly , ask what more he could do to help everyone learn more .IMHO that speaks volumes of his character . I wondered why I hadn`t heard Rod`s name around as much as some others over the Years on the internet . It only took a minute talking to Rod that you know why that is . He`s is a very Humble man , Much Respect Rod Kraft.

Eric Leonard was also present and like Rod & Mike , he was hands on helping someone better themselves throughout the entire day. Listening to Eric tell everyone what he does just as far as helping/donating his time to help those less fortunate or without direction*(above and beyond his normal job(s) ), was incredible to hear . When do you sleep Eric? lol ..

Thanks again to the Lamberts for having us! My only question is , when is the next one?

Daren

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWN03 View Post
    Well said edb . Could not agree more with you . it was an awesome day with awesome people with the best tools in the business for everyone to try . Mike & Layna Thank You So much for opening your house to all of us and putting together such an informative Fun successful event . As if inviting us up ,letting 12+ people they never met in their house for an entire day wasn`t enough . The Lamberts provided Dunkin coffee(is there any better? )lol , donuts and oh man , a phenomenal Lunch , on them . I`m not so sure you could find nicer more caring folks . Really ....

Rod Kraft Thank You for coming to share your Vast Experience . From start of , to the end of the day Rod`s enthusiasm never stopped . For someone with his experience to ask constantly , ask what more he could do to help everyone learn more .IMHO that speaks volumes of his character . I wondered why I hadn`t heard Rod`s name around as much as some others over the Years on the internet . It only took a minute talking to Rod that you know why that is . He`s is a very Humble man , Much Respect Rod Kraft.

Eric Leonard was also present and like Rod & Mike , he was hands on helping someone better themselves throughout the entire day. Listening to Eric tell everyone what he does just as far as helping/donating his time to help those less fortunate or without direction*(above and beyond his normal job(s) ), was incredible to hear . When do you sleep Eric? lol ..

Thanks again to the Lamberts for having us! My only question is , when is the next one?

Daren
    This was a great day, learning first hand how to use the different polishers available on the market today.
    Wanted to thank the Lamberts for opening their Home to us. Thank you Rod for personally spending time with each one of us, and answering all my questions.
    Just a great educational day with a great group of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a few pictures,more are being put on our FB page. Thanks to all who came!
    Likes Oldfordisbetter, The Driver liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you ever do this again, interested, as it was filled last time i inquired
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Working on it! Also some exciting new things involving Rod and Eric!

Post Thanks / Like

Please keep us informed Mike

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested if my schedule allows for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information