I lived in Columbus, Ohio for a little over 6 years and while living there I had my own detailing business.` I reached out to Todd for some help when needed and always received answers to my questions.` I worked several times with him under his supervision when he was with NJB Automotive and I learned alot of great information.` He`s professional and definitely knows how to polish paint, especially Ferrari`s.` Since Todd has opened his own product line it`s a bit more challenging to get in touch with him but I still feel like he has a great amount of knowledge to share with the detailing community.` IMO

`

That being said what other members are saying about NXT is definitely true.` I`ve not attended but I`ve talked with Kevin Brown about the training and heard many people rave about the event and how much knowledge is provided.` Kevin took the time to discuss the training but also provided other useful information on how to improve my skills.` I`m hoping to attend the next class.

`

I guess what I`m trying to say is I have no clue about the past with Todd but he`s an accomplished detailer and I know the Esoteric class would be beneficial.` It depends on your budget, location, what specifically you are trying to learn, etc.`

`

I`ve emailed Chad (Rasky) before asking him about training and he said NXT class hands down.` Brandon Woo from Liquid Finish has attended the class and says it`s great.` Both highly skilled detailers IMO.` So hopefully NXT will be in my near future so i can learn and be around many of the industry`s best.` Good luck.