Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve heard NOTHING but good things about him. All in all, is there anyone else this forum would recommend?? I`ve also looked into Mel Craig with The Total Pros, Rightlook.com, and Smart Detailing University. Everyones opinion would be much appreciated thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Renny or Mel is my pick. Personally, I am tight with Renny. My partner in detailing just finished with Mel. We both had great experiences and WAY beyond the training...there are opportunities ONLY offered through their groups that are going to make us a lot more $$ next year.

Renny is 1:1 and Mel is small group. Both great leaders, charismatic, motivated and motivating, all about growing a business and more!

Rob
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you i appreciate your input. yea i was leaning towards those two. yea i just received the overview of the course from renny for the 1:1 training. hes also having a training in irvine through detailing.com and its a small group. hmmm sounds like i can`t really go wrong no matter who i choose, mel or renny.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m sure Mel & Renny can provide tons of great information, especially from a hands on approach. But, if you`re interested in pursuing a higher horizon from a business perspective Steve Okun is extremely qualified: S.M OKUN & Associates
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    after reading lots and lots of differents threads. Im really leaning towards Renny. Only thing im curious about is that a member said something about renny would set up a meeting/training and only all his former students get to attend to it. Would i fall under that category if i was to attend it through detailing.com. Also the Steven okun looks really interesting due to the business approach of it.

That'll buff right out! jimmybuffit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of the personalities mentioned have excellent reputations. :clap: :clap:

Personally, I feel these "courses" are very expensive -that`s just me...

Consider an alternate approach: spend a week with two or three established, respected detailers.

You`ll see different approaches to similar challenges; not just detailing techniques, but marketing and accounting techniques as well.

Over the years we`ve hosted several `beginners` and all have been most happy.

Some food for thought...

JB, retired! :wavey
    "If it was easy, everybody`d be doing it."
    www.jimmybuffit.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Buffit

JB, retired! :wavey

Huh??? I heard you sold the shop. Congrats Jimmy! I wish you lots of luck in your next adventure.

Spent some time with Renny last week @ SEMA and the guy is larger than life. A very strong willed and genuine businessman. The strenght of the Detail Mafia is very powerful too.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure how Renny is working with detailing.com and the Mafia. As a Mafia member, I would hope it stays within the 1:1 training. The ongoing workshops I attend each year are incredible and I`m awestruck at how many guys attend for 2 days from across the US...I only drive 4 hrs. to his place.

There is also a buying power involved with our group- not just meeting and having a cute logo- LOTS of business related bonuses! I can`t mention a few here, or I`d be visited by a few members with violin cases.

Rob
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WCD
    I am not sure how Renny is working with detailing.com and the Mafia. As a Mafia member, I would hope it stays within the 1:1 training. The ongoing workshops I attend each year are incredible and I`m awestruck at how many guys attend for 2 days from across the US...I only drive 4 hrs. to his place.

There is also a buying power involved with our group- not just meeting and having a cute logo- LOTS of business related bonuses! I can`t mention a few here, or I`d be visited by a few members with violin cases.

Rob

you don`t have to worry, he keeps his mafia seperated from the group training he does through detailing.com. i have to say if i could have afford it, i would have went with the private training 100%. with him being so informal about the business side and hands on side. i can only imagine how much more he can show me with the private training. if anyone was to look for training, renny would be the first one id recommend.

Thread Information