Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to detailing and really need to get myself into a very thorough detailing course. I have been reading a lot of how-to and instructions but I really want to get hands on. It doesn`t seem like there are many options within driving distance of the Boston Area. I really want to make a career out of detailing so anything that will help me with that is a worthwhile investment.

I use a lot of CG products so I think SDU would be pretty beneficial to me. But I can`t seem to find any reviews or anything on the course. I got the pricing which isn`t too bad for all the stuff they cover (I guess).

Anyone have any thoughts on this course. I know they will obviously be biased towards their products but I feel that is going to happen no matter which course.

I really want to go to Todd Cooperider`s course but I don`t think I am seasoned enough for that yet.

http://www.smartwax.com/SDU_INFO_2011.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    I know Mike Phillips (AutoGeek) has a few classes/courses he teaches at his shop down in Florida. Not that close to Boston but a lot closer than Cali..... Also Larry Kosilla (AmmoNYC) has talked about doing some classes. He`s in NYC which is a LOT closer to you and he`s a really good guy.

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Detailing Training Courses” - http://www.autopia.org/forum/guide-d...ml#post1469091
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    $3g is a lot of money for a week long class. I`d have to ask what your goal is for this class? Do you really feel like you will be learning that much in a week? Or are you looking to use the certification as a selling point?

Thread Information