Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    I wasnt gonna say anything til Barry gave a sure answer, but with only a little over a week left I heard this is not gonna happen anymore. Hopefully everything is ok with Barry and he will let us know for sure. Maybe Ben or someone with 3D knows something being a sponser of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    From my understanding, Barry is just swamped at work and has not had the time he hoped for to prepare it. He did hint at wanting to do it though. Maybe in the summer.
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    I called Barry a little while ago but only got his recorded message. I guess being busy is a lot better then the opposite. LOL. Hopefully he can chime in later.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really wish we could get a definite answer about this, whether from Barry or someone else who has contact with him. I guess I will schedule some work for that weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nth Degree
    I really wish we could get a definite answer about this, whether from Barry or someone else who has contact with him. I guess I will schedule some work for that weekend.

Hey Barry, If you`re reading this please let us know if this is still on. If not we totally understand.

I just think quite a few professionals on this forum probably didn`t book work for that day thinking the event was a go. If you could please let us know sooner than later it would be great!

Hope all is well.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben@Autopia
    From my understanding, Barry is just swamped at work and has not had the time he hoped for to prepare it. He did hint at wanting to do it though. Maybe in the summer.

Hi Website still has it posted up, so I am thinking its still a go...

One can always hope.. :smile1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any answers on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gentleman,

How is everyone? Im sorry to say, but I will have to cancel this class. Over the last few months things here have been a little on the not so easy side. As many of you know about my accident, It really took a toll on the right side of my body. Outside some smaller issues that I`m dealing with, the biggest is being that my right hand. This hand goes numb with in a minute or so of me picking up a DA movement polisher. Its to the point that I actually can`t even grip a machine with out it falling out. Over the last month, I`ve really had some hard thinking to do about which direction my business will shift because of this. Over the last two years I have completely shifted my polishing from rotory to a DA movement, My teaching of this class was gonna be based upon 75% DA movements from sanding to polishing. I personally feel that if I can`t show you what Im doing, how can I teach it? This was not an easy decision to make, but was one that had to be done. I tried to push of my descision for as long as possible with high hopes that my hand would get better, but it hasn`t. I wanted this event to be something huge. Well over 75 people have signed up. Guys like Kevin Brown personally went out of his way to sponsor this class along with a few other companies. To each and everyone of you I`m sorry I let you all down, but given the circumstances. Please accept my apologies. Over the last few years I have learned so much from many talented people, while also trying to put forth every effort into helping others. I always tried to give whoever called, or emailed me for advice the most time that I could to help them. I`ve shared my ways threw write ups, and forum replies, and this class truely was a stepping stone to help others with the knowledge that was shared with me. I feel really bad about all this and my lack of replies, but again I had high hopes of making this all happen. At the moment its just not that easy. To all who had interest, Im sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for understanding.

Barry Theal
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply Barry. Hate to see you having the problems and I know it has to suck big time. I guess everything happens for a reason which at this time is probably not much comfort. I hope you know you can reach out to the detailing community for any help you may need.

ps.Sending you a short PM for when you have time to read.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry your pm box is full.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry,

Really hope you feel and get better soon. We totally understand your position and no need for the apologies. Your health and healing is much more important than any class or event. Don`t feel bad, sometimes things happen for reasons unknown. Again, hope you heal up soon and things return to normal for you. Only wish you the best.

Thanks again,

Singh

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry Hope you feel better and are back in action soon.With no ill effects left over.
    04 cobra mystichrome Sold new home in AZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barry:

Brother get well first then worry about putting another class together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get better soon Barry! Don`t worry about the training class, there will be many more coming I`m sure with how things are coming together for you business wise.

This means I`ll have to restart my original plan of having a Autopia meet this summer in Michigan. Stay tuned...
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    First, many prayers to you Barry. I am not familiar with your accident but I hope you recover in full.

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Get better soon Barry! Don`t worry about the training class, there will be many more coming I`m sure with how things are coming together for you business wise.

This means I`ll have to restart my original plan of having a Autopia meet this summer in Michigan. Stay tuned...

Second, I`m interested in this meeting David but the only problem is that I will be moving to a weekend shift soon and may not be able to attend. I will keep an eye out for details and hope that I can work out something.

Richard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information