If memory serves me....Avery Nano Fusion is supposed to be the bees-knees on PPF in the market.

I have had numerous films of all likes installed. MY preference being Ventureshield.

Over the years, I have not had any film installed on my * new toys*. Forget the marketing, forget the *bleh*, the fact of the matter is, PPF will soak up grime and will YELLOW. How good your eyes see it is another matter. I did post a pic of PPF removed from the car and you can clearly see the coloration....

Fast forward today. Thanks to Sandy, my DD is in the shop getting quite some TLC. I love my bodyshop....they truely know how to *work it out* between them and the appraiser. Just debating whether I am going to PPF the DD. The bottom of the sill rockers is not even up for discussion. But the traditional areas in the front, etc....well, that`s open to a subjective approach.

I won`t talk myself like I`ve had in the past cause I`m so much better off with PPF....and I`m protected.

Let me hear it for those who have seen the long term usage with the Avery Nano Fusion..