Poorboy's Detailing Day

Printable View

  • 06-04-2004, 10:03 AM
    Poorboy
    Poorboy's Detailing Day
    :wait after many requests and discussions I have decided we will have a Poorboy`s detailing day and bbq....the time and place are still being looked at as I have to fit in between my show schedule.
    I have had a few suggestions so far but am willing to listen to more:) I also have a generator so portable electricity is not a problem. So far some time in July is looking the best to me as I have cancelled one of my shows in Syracuse due to the long drive and time needed to do that show properly.

    Looking forward to your ideas and check your schedules....
  • 06-04-2004, 10:05 AM
    Bob
    Somewhere near Detroit would be good. And not July 10th cause I have a poker tournament and July 11th there is a Drift event in Detroit. ;)
  • 06-04-2004, 10:07 AM
    Dalton
    I will be in vegas from the 8th to the 12th of July so please please please dont do it that weekend. Any other weekend is good for me. What about 17th or 18th. I am really looking forard to it Steve.
  • 06-04-2004, 10:24 AM
    awd330
    The Syracuse Nationals are scheduled for July 16-18th, right? So, would that be the first choice of dates for the PB Detailing Day? Does anyone have a preference for Saturday or Sunday?
  • 06-04-2004, 10:34 AM
    Dalton
    Either one works for me
  • 06-04-2004, 10:49 AM
    Poorboy
    Quote:

    Originally posted by 2001civicex
    Somewhere near Detroit would be good. And not July 10th cause I have a poker tournament and July 11th there is a Drift event in Detroit. ;)
    Actually I`m considering a trip to the Detroit area to do a show with Eric...it still depends on many factors, so don`t make any big plans:lmfao


    Yes ,The Syracuse Nationals are scheduled for July 16-18th, So, would that be the first choice of dates for the PB Detailing Day?
    I also did not plan any shows the week prior or after so it`s pretty open right now...
  • 06-04-2004, 11:01 AM
    elortt
    :jump :jump :kneel :kneel :bow :bow
  • 06-04-2004, 11:02 AM
    Bob
    Well keep us informed on a Detroit show fellas.
  • 06-04-2004, 11:05 AM
    Dalton
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Poorboy
    Actually I`m considering a trip to the Detroit area to do a show with Eric...it still depends on many factors, so don`t make any big plans:lmfao


    Yes ,The Syracuse Nationals are scheduled for July 16-18th, So, would that be the first choice of dates for the PB Detailing Day?
    I also did not plan any shows the week prior or after so it`s pretty open right now...

    Please no. I wont be around the week prior. 16th thru 18th. Please
  • 06-04-2004, 11:26 AM
    awd330
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Dalton
    Please no. I wont be around the week prior. 16th thru 18th. Please
    How about shooting for the weekend of July 17-18th with the following weekend reserved for a rain date?
  • 06-04-2004, 11:31 AM
    Dalton
    Sounds good to me.
  • 06-04-2004, 12:10 PM
    PakShak
    Why don`t you have it in Honolulu, HI.

    :lmfao

    With Aloha,
    Ranney :)
  • 06-04-2004, 12:16 PM
    groebuck
    North Carolina - y`all can stay at my house :)
  • 06-04-2004, 12:19 PM
    awd330
    Quote:

    Originally posted by PakShak
    Why don`t you have it in Honolulu, HI.

    :lmfao

    With Aloha,
    Ranney :)

    Hmmm. I have lots of frequent flyer miles.............

    Maybe the PB distributors could consider the possibility of sponsoring a regional PB Detailing Day in their locales? Just a thought. :dunno
  • 06-04-2004, 12:30 PM
    norahcrv
    Regionals - wow that would be great!
    Oh wait, I don`t think we have a PB distributor here in AZ, so I`m still out of luck!!!!! :boohoo