Post Thanks / Like

Poorboy`s shipping

The title of my post does not say it all. I just wanted to post up and give credit to Steve for his attention to detail when shipping. Everyone already knows that the Poorboy’s product line is made up of some terrific products. All products perform ate least up to the level which they are advertised. Many even surpass their advertised performance level.

This post isn’t about the great product line. it’s about the care Steve puts into shipping and packaging. First of all let me say I always get my PBs orders FAST. He gets them right out the door and on their way to my door. Many items I’ve ordered have been liquid (i.e. Trim restorer, SW, QD+ and such). All items have arrived without leakage. Most have been individually sealed in a plastic Zip Loc bag with the lid/cap tapped down. There is always a good deal of packing material. Good thing too because some of the boxes have arrived in rough shape. All in all Steve’s packing skills are top notch.

Thanks Steve

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poorboy`s shipping

Does Poorboy`s provide UPS or FedEx tracking links when orders are shipped ???

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he does, he uses Fed Ex i believe

Post Thanks / Like

Steve used fed-ex.

Ditto the posts above. Shipping is QUICK, and product packaging is excellent! If I place an order before 3pm in Delaware, I have it on my doorstep the next day when I get home from work. I think Steve leverages his regional dealers, so they ship products from the distributor closest to your location.

Post Thanks / Like

Speedy Delivery . I get stuff the next day via Fed-X. Steve must live next door to the Fed X place .
    Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgm2003
    Steve used fed-ex.

Ditto the posts above. Shipping is QUICK, and product packaging is excellent! If I place an order before 3pm in Delaware, I have it on my doorstep the next day when I get home from work. I think Steve leverages his regional dealers, so they ship products from the distributor closest to your location.
    OK Thanks. I guess I`ll see something soon on the special box kit I purchased over the weekend from Steve. Maybe it`s taking an extra day or two because it was a special "offline" order with paypal.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure if its taking longer its due to the holidays and all the orders he must be getting .
    Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublel
    OK Thanks. I guess I`ll see something soon on the special box kit I purchased over the weekend from Steve. Maybe it`s taking an extra day or two because it was a special "offline" order with paypal.
    Thanks everyone we try to picture what the box has to endure to make it safely
    BTW...Nothing has been shipped since last Wednesday due to the holiday...and last Wed. FedEx never sent the tracking info to me so I couldn`t pass it along.
    Many packages went out today and I believe doubel that your package will arrive tomorrow

Steve
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy
    Thanks everyone we try to picture what the box has to endure to make it safely
    BTW...Nothing has been shipped since last Wednesday due to the holiday...and last Wed. FedEx never sent the tracking info to me so I couldn`t pass it along.
    Many packages went out today and I believe doubel that your package will arrive tomorrow

Steve
    Thanks poorboy. I have Santa`s helpers on the lookout for the FedX sleigh today.

I guess after all these orders your processing you`ll have to change your name to greenboy. :naughty

Thread Information