Thread: Natty Wax

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Natty Wax

All I am going to give this one more try. The last time I posted a question, I recieved a tongue lashing for posting it where I thought it was appropriate. I have purchased a Menzerna kit for me to try on my customers cars. I love the stuff, and I can not complain about the product at all. This stuff even makes white cars look so brilliant, that I have gotten many compliments from customers friends that have come in for details. My question is that I am so used to the buttery soft feel I get from Carnuba, that I was wondering can I get away with purchasing some Natty`s wax, or another brand of finish wax, and using it as a top coat on top of the Menzerna? I am using the four steps from Menzerna now, and I just want to top it off with a good finish coat. Will it work? Hook a brother up with some info. What brands do you guys recommend as a top coat? Thanks.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Natty Wax

now why would someone do that to you:dunno

Natty`s will work on top of the menzerna and add a wet glow with clarity
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Natty Wax

Thanks, I kind of new that, but I needed to have it confirmed. I also see you are the Poorboy guy. Could it be you have a bias towards the stuff????? Thanks for answering, I am not much of a forum writer. I read all of them, but I just don`t get into posts about my work etc. I will be giving poorboys a call shortly to get some of this stuff on order. Also, I am in need of some really good trim cleaner and restorer. Can you help? I have been using GR-40, I just want to see if there is something a little less cheaper out there. I am checking into cutting some costs. However you know that cheaper is not really always better. I have a really stuck up clientel, and I have gotten a reputation with them as the guy they want doing thier cars, so I would like to cut cost, with out really losing my efectiveness. Again thanks for the reply.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah i may have a slight bias

you have two great distributors in your state, www.premiumautocare.com and www.autogeek.net where you can get 10% off with your detail city membership. I think the password for the discount is "detailcity" for both so you will get real fast service. If you are close to either, Bradenton or Palm Beach just stop in and you can just mention Detail City and get the discount ...
    You can try Trim Restorer ..it is really good...you can do a search if you like and find how many people find this a favorite for trim work and restoring trim, but then again I`m biased

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy
    yeah i may have a slight bias

you have two great distributors in your state, www.premiumautocare.com and www.autogeek.net where you can get 10% off with your detail city membership. I think the password for the discount is "detailcity" for both so you will get real fast service. If you are close to either, Bradenton or Palm Beach just stop in and you can just mention Detail City and get the discount ...
    You can try Trim Restorer ..it is really good...you can do a search if you like and find how many people find this a favorite for trim work and restoring trim, but then again I`m biased
    Autogeek is up here on the Treasure Coast, in Stuart (Martin County - north of Palm Beach County)

Post Thanks / Like

ok i knew that

Thread Information