Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is a good reason for everyone to call there local Internet provider and get some High Speed Internet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Y`all have an absolute blast up there!!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    1:30 AM and I`m still getting ready to leave! Looks like another night with 4 hours of sleep... I think I`m an insomniac, I`m always waking up after only sleeping 4 or 5 hours., but feeling like I can`t fall back asleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish i didn`t have a wedding to go to... I guess that i will just have to catch up with scott to see how it all went. Oh Scott, call me I have your pakshak WW towel

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Hey guys sorry for my absence I got call to work at the last minute. 6am my phone rung and me like a fool answered it. I thought a I was gonna get so good tips and a poorboy t shirt. Oh well guessed I missed out. Hope ya`ll had fun
    My biggest challenge is trying not to wash my car. Is that a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey,

Spoke with Deanski about the gtg. Seems all went well. I hear when compared to Souveran, people`s choice was Natty`s!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a day!!!

So much Time and so little to do! (strike that....reverse it!)

learned quite a bit today in the blazing sun...got to try out the new SSR 2.5 along with many other goodies...I even got the chance to pick up some of the products I`ve been hearing about.

Well worth the trip!

Thanks Steve.

Unfortunatly I forgot my digital camera so your going to have to wait to see everyone elses pics

Post Thanks / Like
    What a day is right. What a great group of people. I got to try 2.5 as well and all I have to say is "what a great product" Was ablly to remove many scratches. So many that even Marj couldnt see any. She is the inspector after all. Also got sucked in to B&B and love the results. Especially the results oon my wheel wells. With the advise of GTOJudge I sprayed on Dirty wheel wells and left it. It actually worked. Didnt even have to wash them.

Found out how to properly use S&W and again, great product. When you use it right you dont need much.

Found out that PP is an adhesive remover too. This stuff does it all.

Also got to use the new car wash soap after a dirty water bath (thoese who were present will know). The new soap comes in two versions. Sudsy and lubricating. i really like the low sud high lube version alot.

Anyway, car looks great, had a lot of fun, learned alot and met some great people.

Thank you so much Steve and Marj for putting this together. Cant wait for the next one.

Oh yeah almost forgot to mention who the special guest was. NattyBumpo. Great guy!!!

In my opinion the Award fro most improved car goes to Geoff (sorry fogot screen name). Amazing difference from when he arrived and I hope he posts his process.

Also GSRstilez`s the red acura looked amazing after he was done. His girlfriend also impressed me with the tips she gave me.
    Last edited by Dalton; 07-17-2004 at 06:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Deanski said GSRstilez`s red car was quite a sight!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you couldnt make it Bill. it was quite a day

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted to go too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome day, learned so much and tested 4 products I likely never would have had I not gone. Rain.. what rain 90+ degrees and not a cloud in the sky. So glad I never sprung for Souveran, got to see first hand that Natty’s is in the same league, maybe better.

Trim Restorer is a must have product and really puts that final finish on my car

Bold N Bright Tire dressing, the tires look better that ever before

Natural Look Dressing, did the entire interior, leather, plastic, no matter, it took out the dirt and left and great protective coat. Good By Lexol

Bird Sh*T remover, with a Macaw and Cockatoo at home let me tell you this stuff works

Got to try out the new car wash and wheel cleaner and they will be winners the day they hit the market. Super day, great people , the camaraderie was outstanding, lots of tips and advice to go around. Hope the next one is within driving distance.

The Red Integra looked amazing but the off-road ridden Land Rover lost many of it’s tree/stone scrapes, and this from a guy who never used a PC before today.

Thanks again Steve, Marj and to all your helpers for making this day a memorable one

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you guys had a great time....Sorry I had to miss this one as I had prior commitments.....Steve I hope to get to see you again sometime soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a great day as well. I got to meet many of the people I talk with all the time on this forum, great people! I learned a few tricks, bought a few products, met some nice people and put a nice shine on my 350Z; what more do you want from a day?

Thanks again to Steve and Marj for putting this thing together. And also thanks to Dwayne for his donations!!!
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring - Super Black - 6MT
    "Most legit people I know, they`d go a hundred miles out of their way not to make eye contact with me" - Tony Soprano

Post Thanks / Like
    WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!?!?!?
    Kayel17
    If It Floats, Rolls or Flyes, I can make it Shine!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information