Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on using PP then EX-P then wax on my pweter tahoe. Should I put 2 coats EX-P? and if so how long should I wait. I read 24 hours for wax, does that apply here too?

Thanks

P.S. Can I layer mother`s pure carnuba with Natty`s. What should go on first. If at all?

Boss_429
    billy0001,

Ideally, it`s best to wait 24 hours to let just about any product cure before adding another layer.

Sure, you could layer Natty`s and Mothers carnauba................. However, I would try just Natty`s over the EX-P, as it is very clear and reflective like the EX-P, and should give your pewter color some "POP"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Boss......I`ve just been using Ex-P..no wax but I`m tempted now! Do you use the PC to apply Natty`s? Seems like the PVA pad ought to be maybe easier and do just as good a job...moisten first. Whaddayathink?....PC yes or no...in your opinion.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the PVA, I can`t see how you could use Natty`s with a PC, it`s too thick

Boss_429
    Originally posted by JimS
    Hey Boss......I`ve just been using Ex-P..no wax but I`m tempted now! Do you use the PC to apply Natty`s? Seems like the PVA pad ought to be maybe easier and do just as good a job...moisten first. Whaddayathink?....PC yes or no...in your opinion.
    Jim,

No, I don`t use a PC to apply Natty`s. I use a foam app, but the PVA should work well too. However, I do plan on trying DFTowels new bonnets on the PC to "remove" Natty`s, just to see if there is any added "POP" using the bonnets.

I`ve tried the Meguiar`s bonnets on the PC for removal of EX-P, and like that very much............ the new DFT bonnets may work even better for removal of EX-P, and Natty`s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information