Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wash PWS and EX

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wash PWS and EX

Pockets, what kind of wear/service are you getting out of your A/Ts? I currently have the BFG Radial Long Trails on my truck (30k+ miles). I am very satisfied with wear and how quiet they run. Reasonably aggressive tread pattern, but not like the A/Ts. Mine is not a 4x4 so I don`t expect to travel too far afield. These are my first set of BFGs in quite a while and they have been just as good of a tire as I remembered.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everybody!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Pockets, what kind of wear/service are you getting out of your A/Ts? I currently have the BFG Radial Long Trails on my truck (30k+ miles). I am very satisfied with wear and how quiet they run. Reasonably aggressive tread pattern, but not like the A/Ts. Mine is not a 4x4 so I don`t expect to travel too far afield. These are my first set of BFGs in quite a while and they have been just as good of a tire as I remembered.
    Well i`ll first start off by saying that I warpped the rotors in the first five months and had to replace them with slotted and dimpled. And I`m on my third set of tires in the three years (The BFG stock ones, than bridgestone at revos, now these) So that tells you a little bit of my driving habbits ..... I got them becasue the stock class is just way to soft and the edges wear like crazy. So far these are doing OK. Slight wear on the outsides of the front but thats a 4wd truck for ya and I only have about 4,000 on them. Time for a rotation. They are much more bumpy to but I don`t mind and they can climb a hill like nothing ive had on there before So all in all they are doing pretty good. They were also $310 each so that wasent fun to pay but they make the truck look awesome so its worth it haha

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Which BFGs came stock on your truck? And how many miles did you get from them? $310 sounds pricey, what size do you run? The Long Trails 265/60R18s are something less than $175 per.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information