Post Thanks / Like

My 1st experience w/White Diamond

Since I forgot I had a bottle of White Diamond on the way when I detailed the new Mustang last week I thought I`d try it out on the wife`s Expedition. I clayed it, started to polish with Pro Polish but decided it didn`t really need it. Went directly to White Diamond, then a coat of EX. These pics were taken before the EX. Kinda challenging to take good show-off pics of a white vehicle, but I tried. I really like the WD. The paint has a gold metallic in it that really seems to come out now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My 1st experience w/White Diamond

White diamond and black hole seem to add a "new/different life" to paint. It`s tough to explain but to me it does.

The pics show nice clarity and shine
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I found a local store yesterday that carries PB products and grabbed a bottle of Black Hole since I`ve been wanting to try it. I have to say I`m thoroughly impressed, that stuff is great! Used it on my black Ford and was even happier today to see my car shinin` in the parking lot after work.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

looks great Mike
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    White diamond and black hole seem to add a "new/different life" to paint. It`s tough to explain but to me it does.

The pics show nice clarity and shine
    Thanx Ron. My 1st experience using a glaze was years ago. A detailer at a Ford dealer in Va. Beach gave me some in a squeeze ketchup bottle. No idea what brand it was, but it was green in color. I used it on a dark red 95 T-Bird that I owned, & I was amazed at what it did for the color. Like you said, it just gave it new life. The torch red 03 Mach 1 I recently traded responded greatly to Black Hole. It just really woke up. And after yesterday on the white Expedition, I`m sold. Using glaze will be a regular part of my detailing regimen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcate View Post
    Thanx Ron. My 1st experience using a glaze was years ago. A detailer at a Ford dealer in Va. Beach gave me some in a squeeze ketchup bottle. No idea what brand it was, but it was green in color. I used it on a dark red 95 T-Bird that I owned, & I was amazed at what it did for the color. Like you said, it just gave it new life. The torch red 03 Mach 1 I recently traded responded greatly to Black Hole. It just really woke up. And after yesterday on the white Expedition, I`m sold. Using glaze will be a regular part of my detailing regimen.
    IMHO

Too many people think a glaze is just for filling etc, when you`re too lazy to polish. Me I love it after I have polished. It just seems to add something "extra" that wasn`t there, even if the paint is near perfect.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Too many people think a glaze is just for filling etc, when you`re too lazy to polish.
    Yeah - you gotta love the self-righteous crowd that says stuff like "do it right and polish out the paint every time you see a scratch" and "glazes are for people who don`t know how to polish." You`d think the way some people talk on detailing boards that cleaning up a vehicle is some sort of noble cause. Just think - the Nobel Peace Prize for Automobile Detailing.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m starting to do some detailing for the dealership I work for, running low on Prima amigo, I may look imto white diamomd and black hole.

Thread Information