Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poorboy`s Detailing Weekend 2010

I made it home nice and clean
    POLLEN is Evil

Post Thanks / Like

Happy to have met everyone and wish I could have stayed both days.

Car came out pretty good although I cut corners since I didn`t have much time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, it was great meeting all you guys. I was the brown kid in with the 07 black Legacy 2.5i today. My name`s Arwin. Thanks GusGus for helping me out with the hood and trunk. It looks better than I could have imagined. Thanks to everyone else for their help also, especially Poorboy and Pockets.

The car looks fantastic, especially compared to before. I`ll post up some photos when I can move my arms and legs again.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to meet you Arwin, I was the guy next to you working on the BMW.
    matt
    POLLEN is Evil

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awns729s View Post
    Hey everyone, it was great meeting all you guys. I was the brown kid in with the 07 black Legacy 2.5i today. My name`s Arwin. Thanks GusGus for helping me out with the hood and trunk. It looks better than I could have imagined. Thanks to everyone else for their help also, especially Poorboy and Pockets.

The car looks fantastic, especially compared to before. I`ll post up some photos when I can move my arms and legs again.
    Arwin, Glad to see you made it to the DC forum....Your car looked great at the end of the day!
    -Erich
    D-Trick Detailing
    Missed a spot!

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well where do i begin

Let me start by thanking everyone who attended and put up with a strange weather day Saturday and a really warm Sunday.

A special thanks to:

Pockets for working very hard to make it all happen

Ron and his son Steve for coming up on Friday and help with the preparations as well as the set up and breakdowns on Sat and Sunday.

Beercan for his dedication each year for helping us and others to achieve high standards and equally high results..

AWD330 (marj) what can i say.. you keep us organized and on our toes at all times

Now to the participants ...

Tuscarora Dave .. you put so much effort in and helped so many people over the weekend to help achieve some unbelievable results ... thanks for your help and thank god you took it easy on the wasbii sauce lat night

GusGus ,.. was a pleasure to finally meet you buddy ... you led us in many good laughs

Atkinsonair (Shawn)... Sir you are everything I thought you would be, except for the work gloves This man is one very nice guy with a really gorgeous truck and was really shining when he left here ... talk to you soon buddy.

G.T. Subie (Matt) this man is quite a detailer. After working on his Audi Sat. which was the envy of everyone there, he returned Sunday with a BMW from hell the looks of everyone when he drove it in was
    not too many vehicles have been abused as bad as this black BMW. Swirls, scratches, holograms, chips were the good parts
    When Matt finished the BMW this afternoon, it looked as if he had brought a different car and substituted it for the one he drove in.
    Go ahead and start the side biz with Guy

Dtrick.22 ... nice seeing you and your father again ..your Grand Prix look like a pool of water

I`m very tired and will add more comments tomorrow
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Official Wax Waster atkinsonair's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Im Home semi clean....Thanks to all involved for such a great weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for hosting Steve and Pockets and all the others who put time in, Steve thanks for the compliments.

Thanks also go out to all the guys that were there and gave me the pointers I needed on the Bimmer. That was the first car I ever detailed that was in really in bad shape, my cars never get nearly as bad.

I really should have taken pictures but there was just too much to do. For anyone who is interested I used the new "SYN 1" and it worked great. I finished it down with PwC, and my friend was very happy with the finished product, even after driving home the last mile in the rain.

My arms and neck a rather roasted but it was worth it.
    POLLEN is Evil

"Luck" Residue of design tuscarora dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy View Post
    Well where do i begin

Let me start by thanking everyone who attended and put up with a strange weather day Saturday and a really warm Sunday.

A special thanks to:

Pockets for working very hard to make it all happen

Ron and his son Steve for coming up on Friday and help with the preparations as well as the set up and breakdowns on Sat and Sunday.

Beercan for his dedication each year for helping us and others to achieve high standards and equally high results..

AWD330 (marj) what can i say.. you keep us organized and on our toes at all times

Now to the participants ...

Tuscarora Dave .. you put so much effort in and helped so many people over the weekend to help achieve some unbelievable results ... thanks for your help and thank god you took it easy on the wasbii sauce lat night

GusGus ,.. was a pleasure to finally meet you buddy ... you led us in many good laughs

Atkinsonair (Shawn)... Sir you are everything I thought you would be, except for the work gloves This man is one very nice guy with a really gorgeous truck and was really shining when he left here ... talk to you soon buddy.

G.T. Subie (Matt) this man is quite a detailer. After working on his Audi Sat. which was the envy of everyone there, he returned Sunday with a BMW from hell the looks of everyone when he drove it in was
    not too many vehicles have been abused as bad as this black BMW. Swirls, scratches, holograms, chips were the good parts
    When Matt finished the BMW this afternoon, it looked as if he had brought a different car and substituted it for the one he drove in.
    Go ahead and start the side biz with Guy

Dtrick.22 ... nice seeing you and your father again ..your Grand Prix look like a pool of water

I`m very tired and will add more comments tomorrow
    Steve and Pockets, I really enjoyed the entire event. I believe this was the best detail weekend yet!! You`re welcome, I enjoy helping others more than working on my own! Thanks for all that you did for me this weekend. Thanks to all who were there, I had a wonderful time! See you at Macungie.

Acrylic Paint Conditioner Gus-Gus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i made it home.. Just wanted to thank Steve Pockets (dont worry buddy youll get em next time) Ron Shawn Dave Rich Steve (Rons son) for a great time. I had a blast meeting you all sharing some laughs and picking up a few pointers along the way.. hope to see you all again soon!
    "One day you will have to stop being a Muppet...So take the hand out of yer butt and walk for yourself."

Claying does not mean "High end". It means quality/caring. So would actually learning a trade instead of "Hey I can wash and wax a car, so I`ma gonna be a detailer."

Post Thanks / Like

A great time had by all.......

My gut still hurts from lauging SO MUCH !!!

Lots of new people, lots of old friends. It really is great meeting people you have talked with for years but never met in person. (Gus and Shawn)

This time it seemed like a laugh a minute.

And it`s not a shelf, it`s a tool shed.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gus-Gus View Post
    Well i made it home.. Just wanted to thank Steve Pockets (dont worry buddy youll get em next time) Ron Shawn Dave Rich Steve (Rons son) for a great time. I had a blast meeting you all sharing some laughs and picking up a few pointers along the way.. hope to see you all again soon!
    Some laughs ?!?!?!?!?!!??

It seemed like a luagh a minute...... Ex the times where I needed to catch my breath
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see all of our travelers made it home safe

Thanks again to all who participated

Morgan from EcoAutoCT .. thanks for coming

Yankee Princess (Jen) it was a pleasure meeting you and you were quite the center piece of the show this year

Jeff .. I`m glad after 3 years you are finally happy with the finish on your car ...now go trade it in for a white one ... I still swear you have to be related to Dan Marino but just won`t tell us ... thaks also for bringing your friend Steve

Arwin it was nice meeting you ... definitely consider getting some type of machine .. life will be much easier, especially with a black car

Turboman (Nathan) thanks again for coming

and last but not least, thanks to Patrick for making it this year with Julia and helping out with a thousand pictures too

If I missed anyone ... as there were quite a few last minute people that I might have missed.. thank you all
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yankee Princess (Jen) it was a pleasure meeting you and you were quite the center piece of the show this year

Oh, the pleasure was all mine
    "The Microfiber KILLER"

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels. ~Faith Whittlesey

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread Information