Post Thanks / Like

Bold-N-Bright vs Armor All

Over the weekend while detailing, I noticed I was running WAY low on BnB. That`s the one of the draw backs in ordering gallons, seems like you have A LOT!

Since I only use this for wheel wells, I decided to get some armor all to help out.

On the SUV I was doing, I sprayed in on the plastic, and waited for a while. Didn`t seem like it was drying up, so I got old MFT and wiped the wells down, well that made it streak

It was darker in some areas and oily looking. I had some Stoners Trim Shine, I wiped down the wells again to get as much of the Armor All, and used that on the wells and they came out looking good

I`ve been using BnB for years on the wells and occasionally tires. The one thing that I have grown to like about this product. It goes on very uniform,drys quickly, doesn`t sling on tires and is not a dust magnetic.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bold-N-Bright vs Armor All

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    I`ve been using BnB for years on the wells and occasionally tires. The one thing that I have grown to like about this product. It goes on very uniform,drys quickly, doesn`t sling on tires and is not a dust magnetic.
    I do what I do, when I can do it...

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bold-N-Bright vs Armor All

Several years ago after reading about the improvement of AA, I conducted a "torture test" pitting BnB vs Armor All. I cleaned the wheel wells and then applied (via foam pad) BnB on the wheel wells on one side and AA on the other. One both sides the products were allowed ample drying time (>12 hrs)and neither side was buffed. I then proceeded to drive and park daily on an unimproved parking lot for 30 days. The lot was a combinaton of grass, dirt and white rock. I followed the progress throughout the period, the vehicle wasn`t washed during the entire testing period. I concluded w/o question the AA side definitely attracted dirt/dust/grime quicker and to a greater extent than did the BnB side.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Thread Information