Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to saftly remove snow off your car?

Quote Originally Posted by occupant View Post
    It wasn`t safe or saft, for that matter, but it was funny.

My wife used an ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT to remove snow from her truck earlier this evening. The snow brush is AWOL. I swear it was between the driver`s seat and the console. But alas, she used what she COULD find. I`m just glad I wasn`t nearby to make a wisecrack. Because the final *CRACK* would have come from the side of my head.
    Reminds me of this:

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a Woman from Iowa and had told her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Illinois . He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn`t see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from Texas. He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn`t see anything, and the second day he didn`t see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.
    "If you get to thinkin` you`re a person of some influence, try orderin` somebody else`s dog around."
    --Will Rogers

Post Thanks / Like

GREAT JOKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Reminds me of this:

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a Woman from Iowa and had told her that she was going to do dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man had married a woman from Illinois . He had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. The first day he didn`t see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a girl from Texas. He told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn`t see anything, and the second day he didn`t see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, enough to fix himself a bite to eat and load the dishwasher.
    Very funny!
    I do what I do, when I can do it...

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of this:

Sounds like you are talking about my wife.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black bart View Post
    Sounds like you are talking about my wife.
    which one ?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    which one ?
    I have been married to the same one for 57 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of this:

Don`t mess with Texas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information