Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poorboy`s World Detailing Weekend

Great to see ev everyone once again!!

It was great weather and even though I got there a bit late and only washed the Porsche, I had the chance to play catch-up since the last one I was at back in 2005.

Thanks to Steve, Pockets, Marj and all others who spent there own time to out on this event. It was really great and I thank all of you for going out of your way!

I`m sure the pics will start posting soon in the other thread related to this weekends event.

BTW, why do I always have `rice cars "chasing" me all the way back on the Hutch through Merrit?

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it`s over

Weather cooperated and at least it wasn`t 100+

First I need to thank all those that helped make this event possible..

Ronkh and his son Steve, Beercan (Rich), AWD330 Marj, JPMako (Jason) ,Freddie on Saturday and most of all Pockets

Second I`d like to thank all those who attended
    Third ..it was great to put some faces to names , Dave and Dennis thanks for coming ...Kurt sorry you had car problems, but thanks for staying around and hanging out with us for dinner and all day today ... Matt it was a pleasure to meet you and man you remind me of a really young me ...you didn`t stop working on your car the entire day ...Trent and Jen it was a pleasure as always and my kids are still talking about your dogs ... Erich ..it was great meeting you ...Deanski ..what can I say I think you said it all

I think that was most of DC ..I`m tired ,,so sorry if i missed someone ...

We also had a bunch of people from various other forums including a nice group of Solstice/ Sky cars
    a group from Autopia, and more ...

there were so many great details that I can`t even begin to name them ...
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

No need to thank me, or my sone, we had a blast.
    It should be me thanking you and Pockets.

New pics and video in a few min
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

As always, it was my pleasure and always good to see you, pockets, Rich, Ron and his son. I am sorry I could not be there Sunday.... I had a date with my girlfriend...uhh Morgan Fairchild... yeah, that`s the ticket..
    1969 GTO Judge 2002 Ford Escape

Post Thanks / Like

Guys i`m sorry i missed it. but i was sick as a dog...(I even didn`t go to that saterday even stevo)

I saw what steve was planing for all you and I`m sure every one had a great time

Post Thanks / Like

My only wish was to attend both days early so I had more time to not only catch up with some of the other "members", but to have more time to work on some of the issues with my car and to have those interested on how this paint reacts to polishing (soft/sticky paint) with pads and products.

I have faith on those wanting to try doing a finish that can be a bit challenging.

The other was to remove some of the marks on the film that I showed to some of you as well.

I arrived w/o any tools (like I was going to put them in the car) and would have like to had more time to coordinate my end of it, but scheduling ran out on me and people that I counted on to transport everything baled at the start of the week.

Next time, I`m going to set my vacation schedule around this so I can better coordinate my end of things I needed.

Each time Steve and company does these events, they get better and better. More canopies, more access to power, water etc.

It was nice to see other experienced people assist those that never even picked-up a polishing tool! That was an event not to miss. Results speak for themselves.

Steve, you and your associates did a great job coordinating this, spending both time and money to let people into your business line and experience.

I`d love to chip in for a full awning from the building to give shelter if these events are more frequent. This can cover a large area along with more canopies as well.

Thanks once again everyone!

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

Post Thanks / Like

The weekend was one of the best I`ve had in ages. It was great to meet finally meet everyone in person Thanks again Steve for making it possible.
    Kurt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 9D4E420 View Post
    The weekend was one of the best I`ve had in ages. It was great to meet finally meet everyone in person Thanks again Steve for making it possible.
    our pleasure.. great to meet you and thanks for hanging out

Quote Originally Posted by Deanski View Post
    My only wish was to attend both days early so I had more time to not only catch up with some of the other "members", but to have more time to work on some of the issues with my car and to have those interested on how this paint reacts to polishing (soft/sticky paint) with pads and products.

I have faith on those wanting to try doing a finish that can be a bit challenging.

The other was to remove some of the marks on the film that I showed to some of you as well.

I arrived w/o any tools (like I was going to put them in the car) and would have like to had more time to coordinate my end of it, but scheduling ran out on me and people that I counted on to transport everything baled at the start of the week.

Next time, I`m going to set my vacation schedule around this so I can better coordinate my end of things I needed.

Each time Steve and company does these events, they get better and better. More canopies, more access to power, water etc.

It was nice to see other experienced people assist those that never even picked-up a polishing tool! That was an event not to miss. Results speak for themselves.

Steve, you and your associates did a great job coordinating this, spending both time and money to let people into your business line and experience.

I`d love to chip in for a full awning from the building to give shelter if these events are more frequent. This can cover a large area along with more canopies as well.

Thanks once again everyone!

Deanski
    maybe a Fall "Winter Prep" GTG

Quote Originally Posted by holland_patrick View Post
    Guys i`m sorry i missed it. but i was sick as a dog...(I even didn`t go to that saterday even stevo)

I saw what steve was planing for all you and I`m sure every one had a great time
    getting sick sucks ..don`t it

Quote Originally Posted by 69 GTO Judge View Post
    As always, it was my pleasure and always good to see you, pockets, Rich, Ron and his son. I am sorry I could not be there Sunday.... I had a date with my girlfriend...uhh Morgan Fairchild... yeah, that`s the ticket..
    how was the date you would have had more fun here on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    No need to thank me, or my sone, we had a blast.
    It should be me thanking you and Pockets.

New pics and video in a few min
    thanks dude

Post Thanks / Like

It was very nice meeting all of those who attended. Thanks again for inviting us!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaHoFF View Post
    It was very nice meeting all of those who attended. Thanks again for inviting us!
    our pleasure ..glad you came and had a good time

Acrylic Paint Conditioner Gus-Gus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it went well..maybe next time i can show up and teach you young whipper snappers a thing or two... wait ... im only 28.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gus-Gus View Post
    Glad to hear it went well..maybe next time i can show up and teach you young whipper snappers a thing or two... wait ... im only 28.....
    Dude, we`ve already been taught how to use a cleaner wax. By someone younger than you.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a date with my girlfriend...uhh Morgan Fairchild... yeah, that`s the ticket..
    Well she used to be hottttt. Dunno about lately.

Got pics?

Official Wax Waster atkinsonair's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronkh View Post
    dude, we`ve already been taught how to use a cleaner wax. By someone younger than you.
    lol,dude

Post Thanks / Like

i did`nt know she needed her toe nails cleaned....
    Beercan

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information