After many years of loyal service, my Hoe is just a bit worn down and tired. With all the specials going on I decided it was time for Poorboy to have a new ride.
Being that I have never had a new ride for myself, I looked around at a few different trucks. At first I was thinking small and economical especially before gas prices dropped, but I wasn`t really comfortable in them. I liked the Mini-Cooper a lot but the wife said the kids would not be safe in it Then I looked at intermediate size crossovers but my knees kept hitting the steering wheel getting in and that would get me pissed off in no time. Then I looked bigger at the Yukon, Armada, and Sequoia. Unfortunately our only local Chevy dealer closed down, I`m not interested in a Expedition as I`ve had enough of Fords for a while. The GMC dealer is viewable from my shop and I really liked the Yukon, but they were really expensive . I test drove an Armada and man it was really nice and super huge, but I don`t do a lot of driving and for local cruising, it didn`t ride very good. So I went to Toyota and drove the Sequoia. It was also very big, but was more comfortable and rode like a car.
So to make a long story shorter ... here it is

as you can see, I made them leave it as it was, plastic still on roof

The detailing will be coming next