Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poorboy`s World December to Remember Give-Aways and Sale

Quote Originally Posted by budman3 View Post
    Steve- Do you think it`d be worthwhile for you to run some special promotion for someone who sent their peanuts back to you? Or are peanuts cheap enough that it wouldn`t be worth the hassle?
    There was a person a few years ago that did send their box w peanuts back to me, but it would cost more to ship than the material is worth. It is environmentally a sound idea

Quote Originally Posted by ekkoville View Post
    I`m not sure if this the place for the first post, but here it is. I have been searching around here for a week or so and decided tonight to take to plunge on the Poorboy`s products. I got some for myself and some for my brother. Being from NH I thought Poorboy`s would be a good choice for the winters here. I was actually in NYC and LI this week but couldn`t make it to Nyack to pick anything up. That`s all for now and thanks for all the info and I can`t wait for my shipment.

Erik
    Welcome to DC and yes I saw your orders earlier...you`ll be getting a bunch of goodies very soon

Quote Originally Posted by budman3 View Post
    Hey Erik- welcome to DC. You`ll enjoy recieving PB packages next day because we are so close to NY, gotta love it!
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Sixth Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 32oz Spray & Rinse wheel cleaner with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Remember...The FREE items will automatically be packed in your order. There are no special codes to enter. Orders may be made through our web site poorboysworld.com anytime or called in 9am-5:30pm (east coast time), and you will automatically get the other FREE items(calendar, magnet,window sticker) as well as be entered into our NEW YEAR`s special raffle.
    This is for orders placed between now and tomorrow morning

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. I can`t wait for the shipment. I am giving a few items to my brother for Christmas, I know he will love them. Got to get him past the Turtle Wax phase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ekkoville View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I can`t wait for the shipment. I am giving a few items to my brother for Christmas, I know he will love them. Got to get him past the Turtle Wax phase.
    You`re welcome Pockets is packing your order right now

Post Thanks / Like

Just placed an order a little earlier...this is too good of a deal to pass up. I had to buy the last Poorboys products that I don`t have!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Seventh Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 32oz Super Slick & Suds Car Shampoo with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Remember...The FREE items will automatically be packed in your order. There are no special codes to enter. Orders may be made through our web site poorboysworld.com anytime or called in 9am-5:30pm (east coast time), and you will automatically get the other FREE items(calendar, magnet,window sticker) as well as be entered into our NEW YEAR`s special raffle.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Eighth Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 16oz Polish w/ Carnauba with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Nineth Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 16oz EX-P Pure Sealant w/ mf applicator with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Tenth Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 16oz EX Sealant w/Carnauba & mf applicator with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

how many days will there be? 12?
    b
    Brenton Dickieson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PEI Detail View Post
    how many days will there be? 12?
    b
    Poorboy`s 3rd Annual December to Remember 20 days of Specials

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Right. So that`s why it`s called that. ugh
    Brenton Dickieson

Post Thanks / Like

You just plain rock!

I placed an order before I knew about the promotion as a gift for my sister. I ordered her the EX-P, Nattys white and the super slick and wax. I went ahead and ordered myself a jar of nattys red (love the stuff). I debated on ordering the blue but was pushing my budget.

I was shocked to see the jar of blue in the box. I went back and double checked my order and then popped on here and saw the promotion.

Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Eleventh Day of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 16oz SSR2.5 with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Post Thanks / Like

This is day twelve of our SUPER SPECIALS, and today`s products of the day are:

A FREE 32oz Spray & Gloss Quick Detailer and Gloss Enhancer with all purchases over $35 (shipping not included) This will be added to all qualifying orders today (Five gallon, clearance, and wholesales orders excluded)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information