Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Magnet and Calander with all orders!!

no, no it`s the 72 Road Runner. Really.
    Sweet I win.
    Thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pockets@PoorboysWorld
    Thats the one . Good choice.
    Pockets are you pulling my legg :smile

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Joe, you won and your calendar should have either arrived or will be there very soon. I had a Cougar just like the one in the calendar that my father bought new...If it wasn`t for my sister hitting telephone poles that walked out in to the street or trees that mysteriously moved in her way, I would probably still have the car. I guess it also didn`t help that I used to race the car at speeds well over 100mph when I was 14
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got your calendar Joe

http://www.detailcity.org/forums/poo...t-thunder.html

We have plenty more calendars that we`ll be giving out with orders over $35 and will also be giving them out at car shows starting in the Spring. If you have a specific one you`d like, just send me a pm or e-mail after you order, otherwise we just randomly pick one.
    The magnets are being placed into all orders, no matter what the size.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pockets@PoorboysWorld
    We have had Poorboy`s World magnets for about a month and we have been putting them into every order that comes in. These will still be put in every order no matter how much you spend. Today we have recived calanders that Steve has orderd and they will now be included in all orders over $35.00 (shipping not included) for FREE. They are Muscle Cars and Street Rods. If you would like either of the two just go to poorboysworld.com and place an order. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Here are some pictures of the magnet and Calanders.
    PocketsPB - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sorry they are a little dark but I had to turn the flash off becasue it had a nasty flashback off the Calender. Also, can anyone guess what kind of backround I was using???

Just got my latest order, but I didn`t receive any magnets. I did get the nice calendar though. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadybreal
    Just got my latest order, but I didn`t receive any magnets. I did get the nice calendar though. Thanks!
    Should have been in the box, right next to the last bottle of PwS. I`ll have a talk with Pockets

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poorboy
    Should have been in the box, right next to the last bottle of PwS. I`ll have a talk with Pockets

Thanks again for the PwS. I hope I didn`t miss them and throw them away. I would much rather have the PwS that you we`re so generous to give even though it was yours

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadybreal
    Thanks again for the PwS. I hope I didn`t miss them and throw them away. I would much rather have the PwS that you we`re so generous to give even though it was yours
    You`re welcome, the magent looks like a business card (same size) and I do know that some have been thrown away by accident

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Joe, you won and your calendar should have either arrived or will be there very soon. I had a Cougar just like the one in the calendar that my father bought new...If it wasn`t for my sister hitting telephone poles that walked out in to the street or trees that mysteriously moved in her way, I would probably still have the car. I guess it also didn`t help that I used to race the car at speeds well over 100mph when I was 14
    Glad you revived the thread or i wouldn`t have noticed your reply..Your need for speed has slowed down and picked up over too the shipping Dept i already have my appt dates scheduled for the month of january 07,also as a Dad the informatiom on the back page of the Calander is priceless ...Thanks Again..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    Glad you revived the thread or i wouldn`t have noticed your reply..Your need for speed has slowed down and picked up over too the shipping Dept i already have my appt dates scheduled for the month of january 07,also as a Dad the informatiom on the back page of the Calander is priceless ...Thanks Again..
    It`s funny you mention the back of the calendars(emergency and first aid info), they asked me if I wanted it or not for a few cents more and after they told me all that was on it, there wasn`t even a second of hesitation.

On a serious note..anyone who has the calendar, no matter what your age or if you have children or not, you should take a few minutes and read it as well as fill it out, because you never know when you or someone you love might need help

Post Thanks / Like

On a serious note..anyone who has the calendar, no matter what your age or if you have children or not, you should take a few minutes and read it as well as fill it out, because you never know when you or someone you love might need help
    Hopefully we won`t need the information on the back but if an emergency was to happen its there and readily available.

2002 Chevrolet Corvette
    Post Thanks / Like

You`re welcome, the magent looks like a business card (same size) and I do know that some have been thrown away by accident

I almost threw mine away, but I knew it was there, so I slowly poured the styrofoam into a bag and watched for the magenet and that`s how I found mine.
    2002 Torch Red Corvette (Mine)
    1998 Carmine Red Corvette (Dad)
    2003 Ford Lightning (Dad)
    2005 Honda Civic(Brother)
    2004 Acura RL (Mom)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 91LSMAN
    I almost threw mine away, but I knew it was there, so I slowly poured the styrofoam into a bag and watched for the magenet and that`s how I found mine.
    They do get moved around alot during shipping. I put them right on the top to try and make them a little more towards the top so its ez to find. But who knows what the shipping people do to the boxes!:bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information