Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nasty Carpet Before and After Shots

Wow! I definitely need to invest in a extractor!
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes Dwayne@Poorboys liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That`s a seriously impressive result!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Here`s a candidate:

Is that what I think it is?
    Dwayne McPeeks
    Operations Manager at Poorboy`s World

Poorboy`s World Polishing & Detailing Products at Autopia Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne@Poorboys View Post
    Is that what I think it is?
    GOOD GRACIOUS NO! (i hope not). My best guess is soda pop (from prior owner)

Post Thanks / Like

Hot Water helps alot....
    If ur mobile - can`t help ya on this recommendation. They do make wand heathers you just plug and dump in a bucket to heat.

I tend to mix hot water with some boiling water in the water tank.
    Don`t go crazy with the boiling water, as the pump will thermal out due to temps.

Post Thanks / Like

Carpet Cleaning is all about getting the correct chemicals for the job to dissolve whatever is in / on carpet. Dwell time is crutial as it needs time top break up the soil. The worse the soil, the longer the dwell. And multiple application/extraction session may be needed on stuborn soils. From the looks of the pictures, your chemicals nailed it!

Next flushing the soils and vacuuming (extracting them out.)

In cleaning carpet like what Dyane posted you need to be able to emulsify the soil. The chemical, heat from the extractor both accomplish this and the injection of 250 PSI of heated water, separates the soils from the carpet fibers, and the vacuum removes the dirty slurry from the carpet.

The Extractor you purchased, (8/17/2009) was a very high performance and capable model, but without the correct chemistry, you would not have been as massively successful removing the embedded soils as you were!

Those pictures make me what to but PB carpet products for sure!

Good Job!

I`m sure the extractor played a huge role in the results that I was able to achieve. It sprays at 250 psi and gets the water really hot. Using hot water only barely did any cleaning but magic started happening when I added the extractor formula and it only took 1oz per gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m sure the extractor played a huge role in the results that I was able to achieve. It sprays at 250 psi and gets the water really hot. Using hot water only barely did any cleaning but magic started happening when I added the extractor formula and it only took 1oz per gallon.
    Great job on the carpet, big difference. What extractor are you using?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks awesome ! Looking forward as I`m sure many others are to the new formula to add to our arsenals personal and pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Looks to be industrial grade carpet which should be easier to get the mess out of compared to standard house carpet. Also interested in hearing about the extractor.
    Learning tips and tricks from fellow board members since 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne@Poorboy`s:
    Who is the manufacturer of the carpet extractor and what model number/name is it that was shown in this thread and pictures?? I did not see that mentioned anywhere within this thread.

When will this "NEW" carpet cleaner become available for sale to the general public? I assume it is designed for specifically for extractor use and that it is still in the beta-testing phase (IE, that the final formulation may be "adjusted/tweaked" based on results and feedback from your real world beta-testers.) Will this replace the current Poorboy`s Carpet Cleaner that was recently introduced OR will this be another separate product offering??

Some "features" or characteristics of any carpet cleaning chemical that are important to end users:
    1) Compatibility with stain pre-cleaners of all sorts
    2) Ability to clean and break down embedded soil/debris (IE; deep clean)
    3) Compatibility with higher heat if being designed for use with extractors versus hand-brushing in cold water (or having the ability to do both!)
    4) Rinse-ability upon extraction and not leaving cleaning residue behind on carpet fibers
    5) Carpet fiber treatment and ability to soften the fibers
    6) Pleasant smell or fragrance left behind AND how long it lingers or lasts (or maybe having NO fragrance at all, in this day of fragrance-sensitivity)
    7) Dilution ratios and hence, it`s cost-effectiveness-to-performance (IE; a good value from the (paying, profit-generating) consumer`s perspective, leading to future (repeat)purchases in this and other offered products, which has been a hallmark of ALL PoorBoy`s World products)
    If I sound like a marketing guru or product development strategists, I am not. These are just common-sense carpet cleaning chemicals characteristics that end users have in mind, at least from my perspective.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    Great job on the carpet, big difference. What extractor are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by grungy View Post
    Looks to be industrial grade carpet which should be easier to get the mess out of compared to standard house carpet. Also interested in hearing about the extractor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Dwayne@Poorboy`s:
    Who is the manufacturer of the carpet extractor and what model number/name is it that was shown in this thread and pictures?? I did not see that mentioned anywhere within this thread.

When will this "NEW" carpet cleaner become available for sale to the general public? I assume it is designed for specifically for extractor use and that it is still in the beta-testing phase (IE, that the final formulation may be "adjusted/tweaked" based on results and feedback from your real world beta-testers.) Will this replace the current Poorboy`s Carpet Cleaner that was recently introduced OR will this be another separate product offering??

Some "features" or characteristics of any carpet cleaning chemical that are important to end users:
    1) Compatibility with stain pre-cleaners of all sorts
    2) Ability to clean and break down embedded soil/debris (IE; deep clean)
    3) Compatibility with higher heat if being designed for use with extractors versus hand-brushing in cold water (or having the ability to do both!)
    4) Rinse-ability upon extraction and not leaving cleaning residue behind on carpet fibers
    5) Carpet fiber treatment and ability to soften the fibers
    6) Pleasant smell or fragrance left behind AND how long it lingers or lasts (or maybe having NO fragrance at all, in this day of fragrance-sensitivity)
    7) Dilution ratios and hence, it`s cost-effectiveness-to-performance (IE; a good value from the (paying, profit-generating) consumer`s perspective, leading to future (repeat)purchases in this and other offered products, which has been a hallmark of ALL PoorBoy`s World products)
    If I sound like a marketing guru or product development strategists, I am not. These are just common-sense carpet cleaning chemicals characteristics that end users have in mind, at least from my perspective.

The machine is a Pacific Deluxe 15RH. Steve has had it since 2009 and it`s a beast.

Since this was just an initial test, there is no release date planned at the present time. Of course this may change if there is enough demand for an extractor formula from Poorboy`s World and further testing and development proves this to be a worthy product. This extractor formula is one of many products that we are testing and I was impressed with the results as much as I was disgusted with the filthy carpet. I thought the results were dramatic enough to share and I`d love to find a mini van that is even worse for my next test subject.

If this product does come to fruition, it cannot replace the new Poorboy`s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner because this is a product designed exclusively for heated extractors whereas Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo is a spray, scrub, vac product. Totally different market because not everyone has a carpet extractor.

I`d be interested in finding some testers who are working with the smaller Bissell extractors on tough jobs to see if this is a product that could make their work easier and efforts more effective.
    Dwayne McPeeks
    Operations Manager at Poorboy`s World

Poorboy`s World Polishing & Detailing Products at Autopia Car Care
    Likes JSFM35X, The Guz, mikejames, Lonnie liked this post
    Thanks mikejames thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The machine is a Pacific Deluxe 15RH. Steve has had it since 2009 and it`s a beast.

Since this was just an initial test, there is no release date planned at the present time. Of course this may change if there is enough demand for an extractor formula from Poorboy`s World and further testing and development proves this to be a worthy product. This extractor formula is one of many products that we are testing and I was impressed with the results as much as I was disgusted with the filthy carpet. I thought the results were dramatic enough to share and I`d love to find a mini van that is even worse for my next test subject.

If this product does come to fruition, it cannot replace the new Poorboy`s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner because this is a product designed exclusively for heated extractors whereas Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo is a spray, scrub, vac product. Totally different market because not everyone has a carpet extractor.

I`d be interested in finding some testers who are working with the smaller Bissell extractors on tough jobs to see if this is a product that could make their work easier and efforts more effective.

I think I might just be a candidate

Post Thanks / Like

I probably will never get an extractor other than the Bissel Mean Green. I hope you find someone to test out the new formula. It looks amazing.
    Likes TheMeanGreen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I probably will never get an extractor other than the Bissel Mean Green. I hope you find someone to test out the new formula. It looks amazing.
    I`m TheMeanGreen..... Bissell has the Little Green…
    Likes Poorboy, XxBoostinxX, nickclark08 liked this post

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    I`m TheMeanGreen..... Bissell has the Little Green…
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com
    Likes XxBoostinxX liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information