Post Thanks / Like

Natty`s got me again!

Last year I posted my troubles with Natty`s. No I didn`t have any troubles with the wax but it`s what happens after I put it on cars. So about two years ago when I first tried Natty`s, 3 days later I got backed into and caused $1300 in damage. (posted here about 1/2 way down http://www.detailcity.org/forums/det...a-love-it.html) Ok freak accident right... well I did a buddies car and topped with Natty`s and like a day or two after on his way home from work he hits a deer. So I have been using Natty`s since then and as far as I know there hasn`t been any other problems until yesterday. I did a refresser on a Mustang on Friday and naturally I choose Natty`s to top it off and everything came out awesome. (http://www.detailcity.org/forums/the...g-bullitt.html) The owner was not only happy to have the car detailed but it`s the first time he got to drive it in a few months. So over the weekend it was windy and they are getting their house resided and I guess a piece of the siding flew up from the wind, hit the Mustand above the rear 1/4 panel (small scratches but big enough for me to cringe) and I guess it landed on the truck where it is scratched really bad. I saw the damage and it`s really deep and on Friday I`ll get pics and see what I can do with it. I have never been superstitious... but using Natty`s in the future is going to leave me hoping that nothing will happen to that vehicle...
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Natty`s got me again!

Get some sage at your local weird shop, light it and let it burn till it`s good and lit, blow out the flames and smoke the container real good with the sage. This will drive out evil spirits
    cor·vette : [ kôr-vt ]n. 1. A fast, lightly armed warship, smaller than a destroyer, often armed for antisubmarine operations.

Post Thanks / Like

org tighten the cover and soak it a mix of spring water and sea salt..

Oh and don`t for get to put some quartz in side of the wax..

Post Thanks / Like

I think you just keep ordering the haunted batch. I know hes got 3 diffrent kinds. The normal and the super natural. Lol jk that kinda sucks but i guees if its not working dont use it
    06 Nissan Altima 3.5SE

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody want to buy some Natty`s? Joke. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

This thread isn`t funny considering i used nattys blue on my car last night.I think the problem with the accident is that the car is so shiney it blinds other motorist from all directions.maybe Steve should apply warning labels to his products. maybe you should speak with your attorney in regards to this sma ll insight

Post Thanks / Like

just buy a box of twenty four pack Rabbit Foot and some 2oz vial to hold some holy water and pass them out to all the vehicle you apply Natty
    another day another dollar

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    This thread isn`t funny considering i used nattys blue on my car last night.I think the problem with the accident is that the car is so shiney it blinds other motorist from all directions.maybe Steve should apply warning labels to his products. maybe you should speak with your attorney in regards to this sma ll insight
    If I were him I`d make sure I make my insurance payments on time
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Better use Natty`s more often, otherwise you got a haunt!
    Brenton Dickieson

Post Thanks / Like

Well just an update for you guys. I quit.

That`s all that I can say

Well I didn`t get to fix the scratches due to some things that have recently happened. It rained on Friday so no work then but today was the bigger problem. The owner (my girlfriends uncle) picked me up today to go out for breakfast in the Mustang and once we got there we pulled into the dirt parking lot. It was full so we had to cross the street to get into the overflow parking lot. When we entered the second one, I guess that the car hit a rock that was in the ground and instantly the car stopped, and the airbags blew up in our faces!! We were barely going 2 MPH (he was driving) and they deployed. So after the initial shock we got out and saw that there was minimal damage (paint and bumper is fine....we are both fine too) to the car. For any of you that have been around a deployed airbag, you know the smell and it filled up the whole car. So I jokingly took the responsibility and told him about the past experinces with the wax. It sure has been an interesting day thus far plus the dealer said it was like $1600 in parts just to replace the bags, without any labor. In the end, I`m through using my jar of Natty`s and am going to try out Natty`s Blue and hopefully I`ll have better luck with that.
    "Whether you think you can or think you can`t - you are right " -Henry Ford

Post Thanks / Like

Prime your applicator with holy water, or detail the car from your local priest or other holy man to expel any evil spirits

And to think I complain about rain after I wax

"J"

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you were using to much wax.
    I do what I do, when I can do it...

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budman3 View Post
    Well just an update for you guys. I quit.

That`s all that I can say

Well I didn`t get to fix the scratches due to some things that have recently happened. It rained on Friday so no work then but today was the bigger problem. The owner (my girlfriends uncle) picked me up today to go out for breakfast in the Mustang and once we got there we pulled into the dirt parking lot. It was full so we had to cross the street to get into the overflow parking lot. When we entered the second one, I guess that the car hit a rock that was in the ground and instantly the car stopped, and the airbags blew up in our faces!! We were barely going 2 MPH (he was driving) and they deployed. So after the initial shock we got out and saw that there was minimal damage (paint and bumper is fine....we are both fine too) to the car. For any of you that have been around a deployed airbag, you know the smell and it filled up the whole car. So I jokingly took the responsibility and told him about the past experinces with the wax. It sure has been an interesting day thus far plus the dealer said it was like $1600 in parts just to replace the bags, without any labor. In the end, I`m through using my jar of Natty`s and am going to try out Natty`s Blue and hopefully I`ll have better luck with that.
    Sooo...How was Breakfast?

Thread Information