Post Thanks / Like

Poorboys Polish with Sealant

I had two details over the weekend on newer cars. I had recently picked up a pint of PB P-w-S, from Steve. I`ve been a fan of his P-w-C for years, but Steve talked me into this instead, glad he did.

I used my PC with a LC polishing pad on both cars and was overly impressed with the shine! I really felt I could have just stopped there. I did top them off with Natty`s red paste wax.

Anyone that is looking for a good AIO product this is one not to miss IMO.

Its super user friendly for new to experienced detailers.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Poorboys Polish with Sealant

PwS is one of my fav polishes. I polished a black Liberty a couple weeks ago with it over SSR2. It was blinding.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed with mrclean. Love this AIO.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve never tried the polish with sealant, but I`ve been using the polish with carnauba, and it really does a great job. Especially when I hit a customer that thinks that waxing will automaticly make their swirl infested car look brand new again. It`s funny because I don`t even bother telling them I also polished their car, what they wanted was wax and that`s what they got! and when I give them back the keys they cannot stop looking at the paint. I love it, it even takes out small scratches while leaving a buttery smooth finish... I`m going to try the PWS one day, but first I want to see what megs D151 has to offer.
    Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

I"m always raving about PwS. Glad to hear that you like it

PwC is still great, but I reserve that primarily for marine work now

and for anyone using these products in place of just a wax (which I sometimes do myself for clients) DEFINITELY tell them. Don`t let it be a mystery. You did more work which provided better results. Let them know what a great guy you are that you went above and beyond what was agreed to
    Bryan
    Mr. Sparkle Detailing Inc - Owner / Operator
    http://www.mrsparkledetailing.com
    Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Bling View Post
    I`ve never tried the polish with sealant, but I`ve been using the polish with carnauba, and it really does a great job. Especially when I hit a customer that thinks that waxing will automaticly make their swirl infested car look brand new again. It`s funny because I don`t even bother telling them I also polished their car, what they wanted was wax and that`s what they got! and when I give them back the keys they cannot stop looking at the paint. I love it, it even takes out small scratches while leaving a buttery smooth finish... I`m going to try the PWS one day, but first I want to see what megs D151 has to offer.
    I`ve been working off a gallon of P-w-C for years seems like. I still have some left but on my stock up for summer details decided to try this again. It delivers a mush higher shine to me at least.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

I just recently used the PwC and was very, very impressed. I had to use D151 on the really tough spots but I was amazed at the results of the PB`s product and it`s ease of use. I`ll give the PwS a try next time. Thanks for your review! I`m really taking a liking to the PB`s lineup. I just received my latest order today and it contained a bottle of EX-P...can`t wait to try it!

Post Thanks / Like

It really is great stuff and is capable of minor corrections with the right pad. Very under rated and sometimes forgotten with all the new Gee Whiz stuff on the market today.

Post Thanks / Like

less talk - more photos

this was PwS and CCS white

the remaining black spots are damage to the paint down to the urethane bumper. could use some touchup paint
    Bryan
    Mr. Sparkle Detailing Inc - Owner / Operator
    http://www.mrsparkledetailing.com
    Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Bling View Post
    I currently use PwS as my AIO. I recently got some D151 and am going to do a side by side comparison, that is when I get a good test car. I`ll post the results as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    I had two details over the weekend on newer cars. I had recently picked up a pint of PB P-w-S, from Steve. I`ve been a fan of his P-w-C for years, but Steve talked me into this instead, glad he did.

I used my PC with a LC polishing pad on both cars and was overly impressed with the shine! I really felt I could have just stopped there. I did top them off with Natty`s red paste wax.

Anyone that is looking for a good AIO product this is one not to miss IMO.

Its super user friendly for new to experienced detailers.
    Glad I ran across your article because I am looking for a good polish. What I want is a polish that is easy to machine apply, doesn`t set up hard and is easy to remove by hand. Also doesn`t stain trim I hate to tape! Can you still apply a dedicated sealant such as Wolfgang Deep Gloss spray over the PwS What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlineman View Post
    Glad I ran across your article because I am looking for a good polish. What I want is a polish that is easy to machine apply, doesn`t set up hard and is easy to remove by hand. Also doesn`t stain trim I hate to tape! Can you still apply a dedicated sealant such as Wolfgang Deep Gloss spray over the PwS What do you think?
    yep.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Thread Information