Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by currituckf150 View Post
    Flash, that is a sad but funny story about your Taurus.

Welcome to my World :banghead:

A few questions on pads, right now I have the orange & red pads from Groits, where do they stack up? Will another manufacturers pads work on the GG6? Thanks.
    I have the GG6 also. I used both of the pads that were supplied on my initial test run. The orange one seperated from the velcro on the first use. I called GG and they sent me a replacement, no questions asked <:-P

In the process I changed the backing plate to a 5" (actual mearsurment is 4.75") 3M hook it so it would accept 5.5" pads. The GG plate won`t allow this. I need more variety then the two pads GG has to offer :soldier:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by currituckf150 View Post
    Flash, that is a sad but funny story about your Taurus.

David, I don`t know if clearing over the green would`ve helped, this thing is a 50 footer right now(those cell phone pics make it look way better than it does)

Richy, you`re right about pads turning color. I surprised that there is still green on the truck as much as I washed out of the pads.

A few questions on pads, right now I have the orange & red pads from Groits, where do they stack up? Will another manufacturers pads work on the GG6? Thanks.
    Sorry, I don`t own any of those so I can`t comment. The LCC pads I used were fine although they did end up getting stained red. No biggie..they still work fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Awe man, I was so syked into the first photo I wasn`t prepared for the next one. Wow, that really sucked. Did a driver run off the road or something? That had to be hit at a high rate of speed to do that kinda damage to that heavy piece of iron :blacksmith:

I agree!

When I first saw it I thought; real nice, until I saw all that damage and then to read you just finished it!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information