Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay thanks for that. I may be ordering those two next time I get back on PAC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    My testing of the Hyper Polish would place it as slightly less aggressive then Menzerna PO203 (Power Finish), though it seems much easier to use. Wipe off is an absolute breeze!

Hyper Compound to me has slightly more cutting power then Menzerna SIP but significantly less then Meguiar`s M105. However I have heard of some people getting M105 like cutting power from it, David Fermani and I experimented with all types of methods and procedures and could not replicate those results.

I still need more practice with the products before I drawn and final conclusions.
    Do you think it`s a keepable product in your correction inventory? Then again you can never have too many polishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have this funny feeling that Meguiar`s is about to release 105 in a Spray bottle and 205 in a spray. If the Hyper Compound has reletively no dusting then it could be a great One-Step product with the right pad combo for clients who just want an intro to paint correction and don`t want to break the bank. I guess we`ll see.
    The Stable:
    08 Sport Trac(Company Vehicle)
    05 Corvette C6(Victory Red)
    01 Mustang Bullitt
    05 Honda Civic(Wifes DD)
    98 Ford Explorer(Loaner Car)

Post Thanks / Like
    on autotopia i read that m105 is best at removing holograms and optium hyperpolish spray is best at removing swirl marks. spray hyperpolish can remove swirls but not remove holograms. i am confused serious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by swirlhider View Post
    on autotopia i read that m105 is best at removing holograms and optium hyperpolish spray is best at removing swirl marks. spray hyperpolish can remove swirls but not remove holograms. i am confused serious.
    I would assume that the poster meant that he was getting more less cutting power from the Optimum Hyper Polish but more correction from M105, which would make sense. Hyper Polish is a moderately fine polish and M105 is a compound.

Compounds leave a less refined surface on the paint but remove greater amounts of defects. After you remove the damage you might have light swirls (holograms if used on a rotary) which you would remove with a polish (in this case Optimum Hyper Polish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woob View Post
    Do you think it`s a keepable product in your correction inventory? Then again you can never have too many polishes.

Absolutely. I need to play around with it a lot more, I have a lot of experience with M105 so I don`t want to pass judgment with a new product until I have invested that amount of time with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information