Post Thanks / Like

Kompressor Pads Coming Apart?

I have found that the pads start separating around the indent after only a few uses. Is that normal? So far I have had 2 black pads and 2 white pads completely separate and I had to toss them. I only ordered these pads a month or so ago, had 3 cars to do and used a PC on 5 - 6 with M105 / White Pad and M205 / Black Pad. Had to do my two cars, my GF`s 2 as well as 3 others. Both the white and black pads started to come apart after the third use. One spun apart as I was rounding a corner. LOL. Decent pressure but kept the pad spinning. Not sure if this is to be expected or not. I sure hope not.

Anyone have any experience with the pads?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nbk13nw View Post
    I have found that the pads start separating around the indent after only a few uses. Is that normal? So far I have had 2 black pads and 2 white pads completely separate and I had to toss them. I only ordered these pads a month or so ago, had 3 cars to do and used a PC on 5 - 6 with M105 / White Pad and M205 / Black Pad. Had to do my two cars, my GF`s 2 as well as 3 others. Both the white and black pads started to come apart after the third use. One spun apart as I was rounding a corner. LOL. Decent pressure but kept the pad spinning. Not sure if this is to be expected or not. I sure hope not.

I am really shocked by your results so far. I started beta testing these pads for Lake Country about 6 months ago and really worked them hard. I found the pads to be quite durable, I still have the original beta`s and they look almost brand new. Please shoot me an email at todd.h@properautocare.com or through my company at todd@belladetailing.com with any pics you might have and I will forward them to Lake Country.

Also feel free to give Proper Auto Care anytime tomorrow at 1-800-628-7596 and speak to Angelo, Mike, or Phil and they will take care of you.

Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same problem. CMA replaced them no questions asked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by th0001 View Post
    I am really shocked by your results so far. I started beta testing these pads for Lake Country about 6 months ago and really worked them hard. I found the pads to be quite durable, I still have the original beta`s and they look almost brand new. Please shoot me an email at todd.h@properautocare.com or through my company at todd@belladetailing.com with any pics you might have and I will forward them to Lake Country.

Also feel free to give Proper Auto Care anytime tomorrow at 1-800-628-7596 and speak to Angelo, Mike, or Phil and they will take care of you.

Todd

Thanks Todd. Sent you an email and will get some pitures for you some time today and email them. I will call Proper Auto Care sometime today and talk it over with them.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    nbk13nw
    Call me on the pads, I am interested to hear what happened with them. If you have any of the bad ones left, i would like to see it. Call me, (800) 628-7596

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    nbk13nw
    Call me on the pads, I am interested to hear what happened with them. If you have any of the bad ones left, i would like to see it. Call me, (800) 628-7596

jk
    Man! You guys are awesome! The level of support and considerations given are unsurpassed by any other vendors. I will be sure to place all of my orders thru your store! Thanks again Jack!

Kirk

Post Thanks / Like
    Man! You guys are awesome! The level of support and considerations given are unsurpassed by any other vendors. I will be sure to place all of my orders thru your store! Thanks again Jack!

Kirk
    i already only use poc.... the best:thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like

Phew, I thought it was me, this just happened to me on a red pad i used for 10min, applying Z5. Using my Flex dual action set at 2-3, the glue melted off the velcro part of the pad.
    I sent an e-mail to PAC, see if there is a warranty.Da Rules!

Thanx for the Post nbk:thumbup:

Claude:smile:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Phew, I thought it was me, this just happened to me on a red pad i used for 10min, applying Z5. Using my Flex dual action set at 2-3, the glue melted off the velcro part of the pad.
    I sent an e-mail to PAC, see if there is a warranty.Da Rules!

Thanx for the Post nbk:thumbup:

Claude:smile:
    Talk to Jack or Phil at PAC. They are wonderful when it comes to customers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jack, I sent that sample by mail today. They say 3 to 5 days for arrival on your end.

Thread Information