I started out purchasing a PC 7424xp with a 5" and a 3" backing plate. I`ll be the 1st to admit I have a lot, and I mean a lot to learn yet, and it seems this is a good machine to learn on.

I have been thinking about adding a 2nd DA, but I am not sure the best way to go about it.

At most i would guess i will detail 5 cars a year at most, and probably never that many. While i could continue to use the one PC and change backing plates, I think it would just be nice to have the 2nd machine.

I am not interested in a 21MM machine, but a 15mm throw intrigues me. Been looking at Adam`s swirl killer

Option 1: buy a 15MM throw DA and move the PC to a 3" backing plate only. But does a weekend detailer need a 15MM throw?

Option #2: pass on a 15MM and buy a Griots G9 and still convert the PC to a 3" polisher

Option 3: keep the PC with the 5" backing plate and buy a smaller units like the Hriots G8 or the Adam`s SK mini

Any suggestions? I sent plan on making this pur phase until closer spring I have time to get some more funds put back.....I don`t want to spend more than $200 - $225 on a machine though

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk