Quote Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
Wow great work on that Pete, Yeah it would be a lot faster with rotatory machine but i dont do it for a living so if takes extra time it ok. I am just filling in the times of the day when I have a lull I have to be here 11-12 hours M-F and 8 hours Saturday but there are parts of the day when its just waiting. I saw in your photo`s the roof of the cab the paint had pealed up almost every truck i see 8-10 years old that happens must be UV damage almost no one waxes the roof such pain to get to but that`s what happens with out protection. Amazing work on the aluminum and chrome I hate aluminum polishing so messy every thing turns black and that stuff will stain your hands cloths any thing it gets on. I need to get some acid to use on our aluminum to get them at least clean then decide if i want to try and polish I would if the guys would maintain it but the dont care.
I got ya! The aluminum wheeles are durabrites. No polishing. Trying to get the owner to get the roof painted. Not my money tho. Tuff to have a truck down when it is making money!