Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rupes Polishers: Selecting The Best BigFoot For You

Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    You don`t have any polisher and looking at the two? If so I`d probably get the Duetto as well. But you might just want to buy a Porter Cable before shelling out all the cash on the Rupes to make sure this is for you.
    I borrowed a couple of my buddies buffers= a pc & a Groits 6``, to see what I thought. I`ve used rotorys & palm sanders for over 10 yrs in a body shop, yeah they were pneumatic. I was 1st looking at a Flex 3401, then I see the Rupes buffers are a lot smoother to use. Thinking of the 15, now to go w/ the rupes system, but that 15 Wolfgang kit is sure temping. I thing is the hydro tech pads, I read they wear out pretty fast vs say CCS pads. Of course I add a few more pads to the order & w/ the wolfgang kit, swirl remover.

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
    I borrowed a couple of my buddies buffers= a pc & a Groits 6``, to see what I thought. I`ve used rotorys & palm sanders for over 10 yrs in a body shop, yeah they were pneumatic. I was 1st looking at a Flex 3401, then I see the Rupes buffers are a lot smoother to use. Thinking of the 15, now to go w/ the rupes system, but that 15 Wolfgang kit is sure temping. I thing is the hydro tech pads, I read they wear out pretty fast vs say CCS pads. Of course I add a few more pads to the order & w/ the wolfgang kit, swirl remover.
    Rupes pads or nothing with their polishers. They are tuned for their polishers. Other pads will not feel as smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SSizzlin` View Post
    Rupes pads or nothing with their polishers. They are tuned for their polishers. Other pads will not feel as smooth.

Kind of what I was thinking to= going w/ the rupes15 chose your pads kit for $399. add Rupes compounds & a few more pads, most likey greens & yellows. I like to see the price difference, for the heck of it if AG had the same kit w/ the duetto= duetto chose your pads kit. Maybe $30- $40. difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of what I was thinking to= going w/ the rupes15 chose your pads kit for $399. add Rupes compounds & a few more pads, most likey greens & yellows. I like to see the price difference, for the heck of it if AG had the same kit w/ the duetto= duetto chose your pads kit. Maybe $30- $40. difference.
    Yellow finishes awesome, even of soft paint.

Post Thanks / Like

You just missed out on a AG 15% no exclusions sale. That`s how I got my mini.
    2006 Saleen S281 Supercharged - Black

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d go with the Rupes pads or some microfiber pads. Made for these machines.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 3401 and love it. I can correct just about anything with it. But I`d like to have a 21 to save me some time on details.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XxBoostinxX View Post
    I`d go with the Rupes pads or some microfiber pads. Made for these machines.
    Do you guys use the Rupes compound/polishes too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you guys use the Rupes compound/polishes too?
    Yes, but I definitely use other polishes too; more than the Rupes polishes.

Post Thanks / Like

I have other compounds/polishes & just wondering if I should order or try out the rupes products in maybe the 250 small size?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information