Post Thanks / Like

Autopia has a sale on buffers!

Just an heads up för you guys that are in the place of a new polisher. 15% is a good one I think.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia has a sale on buffers!

Sorry to say when looked closer that the Rupes is not in this code either. Thought it where since the ad picture was on a rupes

Hope it can help someone maybe though...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Just an heads up för you guys that are in the place of a new polisher....
    Oh boy!

Sorry to say when looked closer that the Rupes is not in this code..
    Oh [crap]!

Still...how much longer can I live without a BOSS15? And and and...oh, there`s just no end to this stuff

EDIT: Oh [crap] once more...Individual Griot`s Polishers are not included either. OK, an excuse to not buy buffer#11 or...12..or whatever it`d be. My VISA emits a sigh of relief..
    Likes SWETM, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I’m still waiting for Autopia to advertise the preorder of the Rupes Mille. It’s up on the AG site, but I’ve got GCs for Autopia.
    Likes SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Oh boy!

Oh [crap]!

Still...how much longer can I live without a BOSS15? And and and...oh, there`s just no end to this stuff

EDIT: Oh [crap] once more...Individual Griot`s Polishers are not included either. OK, an excuse to not buy buffer#11 or...12..or whatever it`d be. My VISA emits a sigh of relief..
    If you`re in the market for a BOSS15, let me know!
    Reflective Impressions
    www.instagram.com/reflectiveimpressions
    Authorized Feynlab Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I’m still waiting for Autopia to advertise the preorder of the Rupes Mille. It’s up on the AG site, but I’ve got GCs for Autopia.
    Call Paul, I would think he’ll match AG.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why it`s takes so long time for the mille and 19E 110v polishers to be released. The 240v polishers has been out since september I think. And that it`s so much restrictions to sales codes on rupes USA. Because where I live we have those at sales from now and then. And we don`t have as near as much sales otherwise on detailing products. For an example the Polish Angel Sweden has had a 15% of the Rupes for about a month now.
    The new cordless Flex seems to be released about the same time in mid march. But there it`s only the charger that is the difference if that not is that the charger is both 110v and 240v from the same. And the cord to that one is the difference. The thing about the cordless Flex is the weight of them. Meghan at autogeek has said that it`s not that much of a difference to the corded ones. But where I can preorder them they claim that it`s weight is up to tripple the weight to the corded. Will see which has the right information about it. And the price here is the double and that makes it a no option for me at least as a hobbyist. Milwaukee has released a cordless polisher that may be an option if I wants one. Sorry for rambling around.

Post Thanks / Like

ShakingHorizons- Thanks, but too late. Appreciate it though.

SWETM- Just wanted to thank you for the heads-up. I did get a BOSS15 (starter kit) ordered, well..I *think* I did...my VISA got flagged/declined as "suspicious activity" and I`ll have to sort it all out Monday when Autopia has humans working.

Now all I need is a Rupes iBrid Nano...or two...and I`ll be done with polishers for this lifetime.
    Thanks SWETM thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

SWETM- Just wanted to thank you for the heads-up. I did get a BOSS15 (starter kit) ordered, well..I *think* I did...my VISA got flagged/declined as "suspicious activity" and I`ll have to sort it all out Monday when Autopia has humans working.

Now all I need is a Rupes iBrid Nano...or two...and I`ll be done with polishers for this lifetime.
    I think the ibird was one of the best purchase decisions I`ve made. It gets used on every detail. Great time saver.

Post Thanks / Like

I did get a BOSS15 (starter kit) ordered, well..I *think* I did...
    I think you’ll really like it. I’ve enjoyed mine. Now given how little you tell us you polish these days I’m not sure I could say you’ll get your money’s worth.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    You spoke and they listened!! They`re up now.
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Think that you are getting satisfied with the boss15! It`s looks like a great polisher.

I just bought a Shinemate EX603 mini 3". I only have a rupes nock off 21mm longthrow polisher. If I get to do more than the familys cars. Then the next step is between the ibrid nano and the mille. I have seen that you can buy only the long neck or the short neck bare. If you have one of the ibrid nano before you can ad one of these to get a little more versitale. Don`t know if it`s needed or the cost of it is worth it to get. But maybe those who have one can shime in if it`s needed in certain situations. Just to ad that it`s really bare as no battery or any backing plates or anything else that comes with the ibrid nano delux kit.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, Paul took care of me, order went through.

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM
    Think that you are getting satisfied with the boss15! It`s looks like a great polisher.
    -AND-

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I think you’ll really like it. I’ve enjoyed mine..
    Yeah, oughta be just right for what I do with something that size.

...given how little you tell us you polish these days I’m not sure I could say you’ll get your money’s worth.
    Heh heh, you`re absolutely right! I haven`t run a polisher for anything in ages, literally haven`t touched one in well over a year, maybe even two (I`d have to check the Detailing Log). Never even fitted a pad to the Rupes I got back in `16. But when I *do* need to polish something with a unit in-between the Rupes Mini and the Cyclos, the BOSS15 oughta be a perfect upgrade from my GG6.

As you`ve noted before, my general aversion to this stuff makes it odd that I even detail at all! I`m gonna try improving my outlook on the whole enterprise by improving the processes and equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435
    I think the ibird was one of the best purchase decisions I`ve made. It gets used on every detail. Great time saver..

Yeah, I bet! Small tight areas can literally take me *hours* and it`s pretty unpleasant work doing that by hand. I never *have* done a few steering racks properly as the whole "doing it the hard way" is just too daunting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    I just bought a Shinemate EX603 mini 3".... I have seen that you can buy [an ibrid nano with..] only the long neck or the short neck bare..
    Hope that 3" works as well for you as my GG Pneumatic works for me (their older 3" electric is, uhm...a paperweight). Heh heh, that "as it works for me" might not be saying much as I *did* get the Rupes Mini and am still thinking about the Nano but it`s still been worth the cost.

And yeah, I do think about buying one Deluxe kit and the other (neck) version bare...but gee, that adds up for something that might sit unused on the shelf for years.

Thread Information