Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Problem with Edge pads

No, these are very isolated cases. Keep in mind we have sold 10`s of thousands of pads this year, and you only hear about a few failures. We can`t possibly know the reason why sometimes pads fail. We always work to find out what happened and if we know, we work for a solution. In this case we will be making a new mold for the plastic plate inside the pad. We have an idea that maybe since we cut down the larger plate into plates for the 6 inch pads that maybe the sharp edges left from cutting may be cutting into the pad with the vibrations on the PC. There really should be no problems on the rotary. This new plate will be in all our 6 inch pads in about a month or so. In the meantime any pads that fail, we will of course replace.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge
    No, these are very isolated cases. Keep in mind we have sold 10`s of thousands of pads this year, and you only hear about a few failures. We can`t possibly know the reason why sometimes pads fail. We always work to find out what happened and if we know, we work for a solution. In this case we will be making a new mold for the plastic plate inside the pad. We have an idea that maybe since we cut down the larger plate into plates for the 6 inch pads that maybe the sharp edges left from cutting may be cutting into the pad with the vibrations on the PC. There really should be no problems on the rotary. This new plate will be in all our 6 inch pads in about a month or so. In the meantime any pads that fail, we will of course replace.
    Thanks Arron. I was looking more as a preventive Measure. I will use the Pads with confidence ..

Post Thanks / Like

I had one blue pad fail too, but Aaron provided great service and shipped my pad out to me today (I got the confirmation email from USPS).

Thanks Aaron...keep up the great service.

BTW, did you need my blue pad back?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information