Post Thanks / Like

Polish Angel Cosmic V2 feedback sought

I have the Polish Angel Cosmic v2 Kit in hand.

I am considering using it on a white car and I was wondering if anyone can share their experience with this product.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel Cosmic V2 feedback sought

Just got it last week. Used it on the hood of my car as I replaced it and didn`t want to open a bottle of Modesta for just that, and looking to possibly offer it.found it extremely easy to use and it leaves a slick surface with a great Shine. Used it on mom in laws Subaru that`s outside 24/7 to see how it holds up, she really noticed the difference in appearance from myabi done last year on the silver paint. I used the spray version of the primer after polishing which worked well. Probably will get the polish version to try also.
    Likes felixthecat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i did a hellcat with it a few months ago and parts of my srt have it as well

pretty easy to use but lots of waiting time

Brandt K.

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have coated two vehicles with PA Cosmic V2 - my `01 Navy Blue Corvette and recently restored `70 Black Riviera. Application is super easy, as it is really more like applying a sealant than any type of finicky coating. It would be very difficult to screw it up. The gloss is outstanding. My Corvette has never looked better, and I thought it was really good last summer when I used the BlackFire wet ice over fire combo. Neither of these vehicles are daily drivers, so I can`t really provide much in the way of durability feedback. I used it on my black Riv to help in reducing any towel marring from rinseless or waterless washing. So far so good as the car looks and shows great. I`ll be taking it to the Hemmings Motor News Concours d`Elegance show in upstate New York later this summer.

On a white vehicle, I think Cosmic would look great. Top it off with some PA High Gloss for maintenance and your white paint should pop. Brandt is right in that it does take some time to apply multiple coats (two is recommended), but in my view it is well worth the time. I don`t think you will be disappointed!
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes The Driver liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`d top with cosmic spritz to accelerate curing and add hardness and then get some white alabaster from them as well and use for your nuba warmth

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I have the Polish Angel Cosmic v2 Kit in hand.

I am considering using it on a white car and I was wondering if anyone can share their experience with this product.

Thanks
    dug this up for you from my first encounter with cosmic v2
    PA invincible primer and more...

or if you wanna take PA off the deep end...

https://www.autopia.org/forums/click...+black+hellcat

Brandt K.

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    I`d top with cosmic spritz to accelerate curing and add hardness and then get some white alabaster from them as well and use for your nuba warmth
    This sounds like a cool idea... not to thread jack, but have you put any Black Wulfenite on top of Cosmic Brandt on your Challenger?
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRivFan View Post
    This sounds like a cool idea... not to thread jack, but have you put any Black Wulfenite on top of Cosmic Brandt on your Challenger?
    not yet...cosmic v2 only occupies my driver fender and driver door. the entire rest of my car is csl black (csl+exo) (except for hood which is master sealant and PA sprays)

I have only used gold zirkon, sprayduster and presto on it so far (and cosmic and high gloss on the driver side in the past before I did the entire vehicle)

I was actually thinking about trying to see if centurion would stick my cosmic panels , because I know it wont to my csl black panels

Brandt K.
    Likes BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is two layers of cosmic v2 and one spritz.

As others mentioned, no fuss product. The primer really brightens the look and is quick to use (I did as a third step, used less and 2-3 passes and it disappeared). Did three cars with primer on DA and still can do 1-2 more.
    Cosmic v2 Goes on very thin by hand, I ended up using a lot more when applying with DA. Did six layers (three white cars) one of which was with DA. Still left in bottle but not easy to find out how much but the contents move when I shake. Can use spritz in between two cosmic layers as well to reduce the layering time by half. Minimum two layers I would advise. It certainly added more gloss which improved overnight. A fine Candy coated look.

Can`t say about durability but their other products don`t live up to durability claims (if beading sheeting is the criteria). Cosmic v1 lasted 6 odd months for a few pro detailers that I chatted with on FB. They hadn`t used v2. I guess it`s the kinda range that prefers toppers (but of course they are super expensive to be used by customer).

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes 512detail, Ronkh, Paul@Autopia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Any updates durablility numbers ? Just picked up the v2 Kit, hoping to do my DD when it warms up a bit. It is interesting how it goes on like a sealant, was watching a review on YouTube by Esoteric and they look at it more as a sealant which is interesting. Hoping for atleast 12 months with the crappy NE winters.

Post Thanks / Like

If you maintain it with the products recommended I don’t see a problem getting a year out of it. But I too would not consider it a true coating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    If you maintain it with the products recommended I don’t see a problem getting a year out of it. But I too would not consider it a true coating.
    Good to know, kind of wished I did some more research before pulling the trigger, oh well! Probably going to maintain with Hydro Blue once a month or so, I’d love the cosmic spitz and have used a sample but can’t justify the cost.

Thread Information