Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PC speed 5.5

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PC speed 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony A

What I don`t get is why on a forum that clearly has hundreds maybe even thousands of members with the machines we are discussing are not responding.
    Well, here`s my take on it. For one, it`s not really that big of an issue. Of the two PC`s I have owned, the first one (oldest one) had a speed dial setting between 5 & 6. I never really noticed a difference in the speed of the orbit, but then again I usually polished with the thing set at 6. My second PC (the newest one and the one I have now) does not have a "click between 5 & 6. you can move the dial between 5 & 6, but it changes to speed 6 when you get to speed 6. Again, I most always use the PC at speed 6 anyway.

What we should all do is get a Cyclo. One speed - on. No silly, pointless arguments.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, here`s my take on it. For one, it`s not really that big of an issue. Of the two PC`s I have owned, the first one (oldest one) had a speed dial setting between 5 & 6. I never really noticed a difference in the speed of the orbit, but then again I usually polished with the thing set at 6. My second PC (the newest one and the one I have now) does not have a "click between 5 & 6. you can move the dial between 5 & 6, but it changes to speed 6 when you get to speed 6. Again, I most always use the PC at speed 6 anyway.
    Your right, it`s not a big deal. The PC I have is an older one. I couldn`t tell you what the diffrence in speed is any time I`m using it. I spread the product around at a low speed and then kick it up to work the product in and take as many passes as needed to correct whatever the problem may be.

What I don`t get is why on a forum that clearly has hundreds maybe even thousands of members with the machines we are discussing are not responding. They have PC`s and know that there is no 5.5 yet would sit back a watch a few spread total BS about the PC. How is that a good thing
    Their probably not responding because this thread has turned into a joke. I`m even wishing that I wouldn`t have posted. I haven`t spreaded BS at all, so until you travel to where I am and use my PC don`t make comments on what it can and can`t do. Here is a little education for you; between 5-6 also called five and half or there is number you can use to make it easier which is "5.5".
    With that said you can make whatever smart@$$ comment you would like, and maybe we can get this thread locked because were arguing two diffrent points.
    Danny J. Whitehead

Post Thanks / Like

2005 Altima 2.5S :boxing:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELINE 1

, so until you travel to where I am and use my PC don`t make comments on what it can and can`t do. Here is a little education for you; between 5-6 also called five and half or there is number you can use to make it easier which is "5.5".
    With that said you can make whatever smart@$$ comment you would like, and maybe we can get this thread locked because were arguing two diffrent points.

So I can`t say that info is incorrect until I actually come and try your PC out? Going by that moronic logic if I said my PC went to 10 you could not challenge that unless you came and tried my PC? Even though you know it to be total crap? I`m glad I don`t think like you. Just for kicks why don`t you use that special PC you have on 5.2. I have no doubt you would notice a speed difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELINE 1

Here is a little education for you; between 5-6 also called five and half or there is number you can use to make it easier which is "5.5".

You are the one in need of educating. Between 5 and 6 is dead space. If you can`t grasp that I have two suggestions. Rehab or therapy.

Post Thanks / Like

"Is it dead?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"We better beat it some more, just to be sure......"

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I`ll check my pc tonight when I get home. Until then I`m staying out of it.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like

Mine does not have a 5.5.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rabbi
    Mine does not have a 5.5.

Thats because you live in the same universe as the rest of us.

Post Thanks / Like

There`s definitely no 5.5 on mine. There`s neither a detent between 5 and 6, nor does setting it between 5 and 6 change the speed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heffergm
    There`s definitely no 5.5 on mine. There`s neither a detent between 5 and 6, nor does setting it between 5 and 6 change the speed.

Yeah, I was thinking of starting a poll about weather your PC has a 5.5 or not but it would be a massacre for no. There is no 5.5 and the poeple saying there is know it but just want to save face because they can`t admit that they are wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: PC speed 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony A
    Yeah, I was thinking of starting a poll about weather your PC has a 5.5 or not but it would be a massacre for no. There is no 5.5 and the poeple saying there is know it but just want to save face because they can`t admit that they are wrong.
    Good grief - I agree that there`s not a 5.5 speed on the PC, and you have made your point. Why can`t you just let it go?

Post Thanks / Like

Let what go? Nevermind I`m staying out of it.
    "I`m staying out of it."

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it`s full moon out there *locked!
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information