Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PC speed 5.5

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PC speed 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420
    Ok I`m just typing out of my A**.
    I can set the dial between 5 and 6 and get this, even here a difference in sound when adjusted to that setting.
    Are you trying to convince everybody that your PC has settings between 5 and 6 just like all the settings between 1 to 5? If you are than I find this amusing because there is no settings between 5 and 6. As I stated earlier I have used about 20 different PC`s and none of them, I repeat, none of them have a setting between 5 and 6. Maybe your PC has a birth defect.

Post Thanks / Like

I like speed 7 best
    I agree.
    Danny J. Whitehead

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe your PC has a birth defect.
    Mine also has a birth defect because I just checked it and I have a setting between 5 and 6 also. I dont have 4 or 5 clicks like there is between the other numbers, but there is 1 click between 5 and 6.
    Danny J. Whitehead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELINE 1
    Mine also has a birth defect because I just checked it and I have a setting between 5 and 6 also. I dont have 4 or 5 clicks like there is between the other numbers, but there is 1 click between 5 and 6.
    Enough said.
    2005 Altima 2.5S :boxing:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony A
    Are you trying to convince everybody that your PC has settings between 5 and 6 just like all the settings between 1 to 5? If you are than I find this amusing because there is no settings between 5 and 6. As I stated earlier I have used about 20 different PC`s and none of them, I repeat, none of them have a setting between 5 and 6. Maybe your PC has a birth defect.
    I`m not trying to convince anyone. I was making a statement. YOu seem to be trying to convince everyone that I`m wrong because supposedly you`ve become the guru of PC`s
    2005 Altima 2.5S :boxing:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420
    I`m not trying to convince anyone. I was making a statement. YOu seem to be trying to convince everyone that I`m wrong because supposedly you`ve become the guru of PC`s

What ever. Continue using your PC`s on 5.5 or 5. what ever. If you are convinced that there is a setting there than what ever floats your boat. I choose to live in reality and will not use 5.5 because it does not exist.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELINE 1
    There is a click when you hit 6. When you switch from 5 there is no clicks until you hit 6 then it clicks. Obviously it is designed that way or you would have several clicks and gradual speed increases with each one between 5 and 6 like there are for 1 to 5.

Post Thanks / Like

ok...here is what I just did..I got home from work ..and took my 2 PC`s set #1 on 5 and used my strobe tach..dialed in the strobe till the pad was still...read the rpms..it is really opm`s..but the tach does rpm`s....then I moved the dial to 5.5..NO change in the reading.....set to 6 and the pad was not still..I could see the orbits...

did the same to PC #2..same thing...

Yes i can position the dial to go between 5-6..but there is no detent like going from 1-5...

So now i am mad..some of us got bad PC`s and some have turbo PC`s

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    ok...here is what I just did..I got home from work ..and took my 2 PC`s set #1 on 5 and used my strobe tach..dialed in the strobe till the pad was still...read the rpms..it is really opm`s..but the tach does rpm`s....then I moved the dial to 5.5..NO change in the reading.....set to 6 and the pad was not still..I could see the orbits...

did the same to PC #2..same thing...

Yes i can position the dial to go between 5-6..but there is no detent like going from 1-5...

So now i am mad..some of us got bad PC`s and some have turbo PC`s

Al
    I don`t know if I understand what you are saying? There is not supposed to be an "detent" between 5 and 6. It goes right from 5 to 6 with nothing in between. There should be a major speed increase when you hit 6. It`s very obvious.

Post Thanks / Like

yes I know...I was just being funny...there is no detent between 5-6...you can ease the dial to be in the 5.5 postition..but no speed difference from five..that is what I was saying...lol

sorry I confused you Ant...

Al
    2004 Ford Ranger 4x4
    Bright Red
    My PitBull Rides Shotgun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AL-53
    yes I know...I was just being funny...there is no detent between 5-6...you can ease the dial to be in the 5.5 postition..but no speed difference from five..that is what I was saying...lol

sorry I confused you Ant...

Al

Obviously you live in the same universe as most of us. In that universe the PC does not have a 5.5. I wonder what it`s like in the other universe some people are living in?

Post Thanks / Like

^ I think that`s the same thing lonewolf was saying. I can actually move my switch in between 5 and 6 and it will stay there almost as if there`s a detent. Whether there actually is or not, I`m really not willing to get into a bickering match about it.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess we (being me and lonewolf only) got more clicks for our bucks or maybe were just crazy. I`ll stick with crazy and have that extra click.
    Danny J. Whitehead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CARTfan
    ^ I think that`s the same thing lonewolf was saying. I can actually move my switch in between 5 and 6 and it will stay there almost as if there`s a detent. Whether there actually is or not, I`m really not willing to get into a bickering match about it.
    Nobody said that you couldn`t put the dial in between 5 and 6. You obviously can. There will be no speed increase in that position though and there will not be the detents like there is from 1 to 5. It`s on speed 5 until you put it fully into 6.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I can`t believe you guys actually made me get up and go out to the shop to check whether my PC7336 has a speed 5.5 or not. Nope.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information