Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next week, the big buy.

Quote Originally Posted by 01WJLimited
    Do you recommend SSR1 or ProPolish. I can only go with one, I`m broke and trying to keep the order under $100
    Honestly you`ve got me on that one. I`ve got virtually everthing PoorBoys makes but I`ve never tried the Pro Polish. I`ve always worked with the SSR`s and found that I don`t use 2 & 3 very often. I`m sure someone who has experienced both of these will chime in soon. Sorry I come up short on this one.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1
    Honestly you`ve got me on that one. I`ve got virtually everthing PoorBoys makes but I`ve never tried the Pro Polish. I`ve always worked with the SSR`s and found that I don`t use 2 & 3 very often. I`m sure someone who has experienced both of these will chime in soon. Sorry I come up short on this one.
    It`s no problem, man. It`s this detail that had me sold on ProPolish over the SSR1.
    http://www.detailcity.org/forums/the...k-warning.html

If the SSR1 can achieve results like that, I`d rather pay the $10.99 for it than the $13.99 for ProPolish.
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    4.7L PowerTech H.O. V8
    Borla Catback
    Infinity Gold Sound System/10 Disc Changer
    XM Radio

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01WJLimited
    It`s no problem, man. It`s this detail that had me sold on ProPolish over the SSR1.
    http://www.detailcity.org/forums/the...k-warning.html

If the SSR1 can achieve results like that, I`d rather pay the $10.99 for it than the $13.99 for ProPolish.
    My Pro Polish is on it`s way right now. I picked it up because it is so versatile. From what I read it really gives the paint a clean look perfect for a sealant afterwards. It is a chemical polish compared to the ssr1 which is a mechanical. I really think that Pro Polish is made more for rotary. I know you can do a lot more with it that way. I`d still think ssr1 will have more correcting abilities then Pro Polish when used with the PC. Also I`ve read that it has a little more of a learning curve than the ssr1. If you are really 50/50 with this decision, you might want to search for threads on both products.

BTW, Jareds thread got me excited about getting the Pro Polish.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.

The look achieved in that thread I posted is really what I`m after. That`s why I asked. Maybe I`ll get the SSR1 for now and get the ProPolish later on down the road.
    2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    4.7L PowerTech H.O. V8
    Borla Catback
    Infinity Gold Sound System/10 Disc Changer
    XM Radio

Post Thanks / Like

I myself have been looking at about the same purchase (PC 7424, edge 2000 pads). Today I did a quick serch from work and found a website called underbid they lised this kit for 220 and change. Has anyone ever delt with or purchased from underbid. When you look at the site it has a DC link beside the kit. I am wondering because it does not show a picture or give anydetails.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information