Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essence education please

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    I ended up using Essence with a 6inch Orange LC HD pad on my Boss G21 and some 4inch Tangerine Hydro-Tech pads on my PC7424xp and loved it!

I exploded my first pad trying to get it to correct the rocker panels on speed 6 on the PC but other than that it finished perfectly everywhere. I would say my paint is flawless except the rocker panels from people kicking the snow off their boots with them (deep scratches that need wet sanding).
    I am by no means an expert on Essence, but I have used it a few times and am currently running concurrent experiments with toppers on it and about to start another one on my truck if I have time tomorrow

I have used it with Rupes MF cutting pad/Finishing pad and Rupes Yellow pad , LC Hydrotech Tangerine and Crimson and on the Orange Super Bee with the CarPro gloss pad (OMGloss) as Just a shine enhancer/primer for PBL

I actually used all of Rupes Pads side to side as a 1step on the plum challenger hellcat I did....the gloss from the Yellow finishing pad was obviously much more noticeable than the Blue Cutting MF disc but that would kind of be expected

I personally wouldn`t try to use it for a decent cut especially after the results I got on orange when using it as a dedicated extra step for gloss after a 2 step.
    All IMO of course

and I have some of the Sonax Dan was referencing...thanks to Mike...I might have to do a side by side next time with those two with the same type pad

Brandt K.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought Essence recently and have used it three times. It`s done everything I asked of it and a bit more. This is Essence + RELOAD from this past weekend:

I have applied by hand but have primarily used with Griot`s polisher via an orange pad. Again, looks like a great product. I`m very curious to see how durable it is.
    Cars: bringing people together
    Likes mnehls86, Stokdgs, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tom p. View Post
    I bought Essence recently and have used it three times. It`s done everything I asked of it and a bit more. This is Essence + RELOAD from this past weekend:

I have applied by hand but have primarily used with Griot`s polisher via an orange pad. Again, looks like a great product. I`m very curious to see how durable it is.
    I have essence only as a control in my trunk lid essence topper test

Only at about 3 months thus far but hoping for the year they claim, or close

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Likes Stokdgs, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks tom p., Stokdgs thanked for this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information