Thread: help please

Post Thanks / Like

help please

Hi.
    Looking to purchace pc7424 in england and cant locate ,does any one know who will supply and ship here??.
    Aproached a few sites but no joy would also be nice to know what pads to start with .
    If any one could direct me to the site which will ship here that would be very helpfull.

I understand that I need to convert to 110 volts this is no problem .
    Realy enjoy the site ,I have a real clean 996 to detail next month black would be great to have that pc here when I do I have a cyclone type buffer here I like the look of the smaller machine looks easier to handle slopes and curves.

I have access to 3m supplies should I stick with those ?.
    Thanks guys.
    Jason.

Boss_429

Re: help please

jason,

Have you checked with Dwayne here at Premium Auto Care? I believe they ship world wide...

http://www.premiumautocare.com/inor.html

As for the pads, the Meguiar`s pads are very good. I also heard that the Lake Country Variable Contact pads are excellent...

http://www.premiumautocare.com/advanced-foam-pads.html

You`ll want a few polishing pads, and a couple finishing pads to start.

The 3M products will work fine. You should also be able to get some Meguiar`s products over there. (or here)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Boss
    Thanks for your help I will check that out and get cracking with the order .
    Trying some meguires stuff at present we can get that here too for what ive seen so far a good range of products.

will let you know how I get on.
    Thanks again.
    Jason.

Boss_429

You are welcome Jason!

Don`t hesitate to ask anymore questions if you have them. As a matter of fact, if you contact Dwayne, he can help you out with your selection of pads and products, as well as the PC.

Thread Information