Some of you may remember that last year Optimum updated their spray polishes (Hyper Polish and Hyper Compound), changing the colors (Polish went from pink to blue, Compound went from blue to orange). Both as I recall were supposed to have increased cut while producing a better finish--the color change, while confusing to me, was supposed to match the color of the product to the Optimum waffle buffing pads, in the way some other mfrs. have color-coded their products.

I`ve looked here http://www.autopia.org/forums/paint-...son-chart.html and I can`t really tell if this chart was updated to reflect those 2014 changes to the Hyper products, which shows the Polish at 5 and the Compound at 8.

Well, hold the phone, according to the Optimum forum and store, they have renamed the 2014 Hyper Compound (orange) Intensive Polish, and have a new (2015) Hyper Compound, which is white, and is complemented by a new Hyper Wool Foam Pad. This new compound is supposed to be capable of removing 1000 grit sanding marks...which by my estimation would make it the most aggressive compound out there.

So RAY ( ) , can you tell us if the above-linked chart represents the 2014 versions of these products, and when/if/where the new compound will fit in?