Established Portland based auto detail shop with a reputation for excellence for sale. February 2010 will be the third anniversary for this growing business. My second business is getting busy to the point I no longer have time to work both companies.

Sale of the business will include access to e mail, web site, phone number, all equipment (See List), product, inventory of various accessories (See list), HP laptop computer, HP printer, Canon Rebel Xti Digital SLR camera, and waiting room furniture.

Business will need new location preferably in close proximity to its current location. With the current economic conditions and a building on virtually every corner available for lease that should not be a difficult task and the business is priced with a move in mind. It is possible that the current location my still be available for the new owner. That can be discussed once a serious offer is made for the company.

The shop has done well over the past years even in increasingly difficult economic times and will prove to be a good profitable business for the new owner. A list of over 200 active clients as well as 4 proven producing wholesale accounts also included in the sale and are the real value in the price. Profit and loss statements will be available from my CPA along with above mentioned itemized lists upon a serious inquiry.

I am asking that only serious buyers inquire please. Price, conditions and further details are available via e mail if you are interested. Seller will carry contract for a portion of the asking price.

Please NO PM`s, e mail if interested - two_kilts@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Chris