Post Thanks / Like
    As everyone knows, it`s hard to wash your car in the Emerald city since it`s considered non-environmental-friendly. Plus, living in a condo/townhouse doesn`t give you much space to work on the car. My RSX, which is a small car, can barely fit into my garage. My neighbors would probably complain if I wash my car on the common driveway.

Therefore, I am wondering if there is any place, besides Brown Bear, where I can hand wash my car? I am planning to bring my own buckets and car wash. Brown Bear is always crowded and I prefer a regular hose instead of their high pressure washer. Or does anyone have a good strategy to wash the car at places like Brown Bear?

I have been thinking about how to wash at Brown Bear, but I am not sure how I do the procedure efficiently. I don`t want people lining up behind my car and staring at me.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    search "ONR"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimZ28
    search "ONR"

thanks. my car is too dirty for onr right now, all the seattle rains. :grrr

need to rinse the dirt off real good before i can start using onr to maintain it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to a Brown Bear (or similar) late at night or early in the morning and hand wash it. Most are open 24h. Then, as BigJim said, buy some Optimum No Rinse. I use it in my apt complex garage. I washed my car today with it in fact. It`s not expensive and works well. Autogeek sells it, among other places I`m sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey bubble, if you are still looking for a place to wash and detail your car, let me know. I have a warehouse where I do mine every Saturday and you are more than welcome to use my facility to clean your RSX

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

If you need to find a place for car cleaning in Seattle, you can either use an automatic car wash or a hand wash in Seattle done by a professional. Skilto enables you to find local classifieds services to help you choose and compare the best auto cleaning service in Seattle to take care of your car. Some people prefer mobile wash, other like to do it by themselves with a trigger gun and a scrub foam-brush Skilto helps you choose the car wash in Seattle which suits you the best!

You will find many examples of search on Skilto, also called car cleaning, hand wash, mobile wash, auto cleaning.

Thanks

Have a nice time a head...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus3
    Go to a Brown Bear (or similar) late at night or early in the morning and hand wash it. Most are open 24h. Then, as BigJim said, buy some Optimum No Rinse. I use it in my apt complex garage. I washed my car today with it in fact. It`s not expensive and works well. Autogeek sells it, among other places I`m sure.

I was on my way to Seattle to buy some ford focus parts and I passed by brown bear. The no rinse formula really worked well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bubble, did you ever find a solution to this? I`m wondering the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try wash your car yourself :xyxthumbs

I do that always. :xyxthumbs
    Luxury transportation in Seattle town car service

Thread Information