Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse
    I appreciate it. My point in letting people know that it is under new ownership was not to detract bradleys, but to let folks know that the new owners have most certainly changed the image, quality, and expectations for the better.

Oh yeah...never did i suspect anything fishy from your comment, it`s all good and thank you for the "changing for the better" remarks, we truely hope it has and want to continue it! I just wanted to throw out a short bio on the past few years because we have experienced our fair share of people caught off guard with the changes and not knowing why and such.

Where are you "based" now? or...would you call your "ideal territory"?
    Bradley`s Autowax and Detail

Bellevue - Issaquah

Est. 1979

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats and welcome aboard im new here also great site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradleys
    Oh yeah...never did i suspect anything fishy from your comment, it`s all good and thank you for the "changing for the better" remarks, we truely hope it has and want to continue it! I just wanted to throw out a short bio on the past few years because we have experienced our fair share of people caught off guard with the changes and not knowing why and such.

Where are you "based" now? or...would you call your "ideal territory"?

Honestly it depends on the client. I have a number of clients out of state. Mostly the I-5 corridor from Portland north to bellingham over to the passes. The majority of my work is in Redmond/queen anne, Bellevue, samammish Then the southern portion of the Olympic peninsula.
    my trailer part 1

my trailer part 2

3 Layers Of GlossAuto Detail

~Aaron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information