Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    So, I had my car swirl free untill one day, QD with a dirty MF (behold the power of lazyness) duh. :nono

Winter is coming, I dont have a garage and its too cold outside to detail my car. ( i have been known for washing my car at 32F) I dont have a PC and i have to wait for the perfect day to do detailing on my car. So, Im willing to go to a profesional detailer, get rid of those swirls, protect the paint for winter time.

Anyone know of a good (preferably autopian) detailer in the Acton/Lowell/Maynard side of Massachusetts?

I know of one in Lowell, so I might call up, or just see them in action, ask a lot of questions as to what they use.

Else, I might just have to quick wax after every wash till winter is over, and put up with those swirls. Its the putting up with part that I cant do.

Post Thanks / Like
    contact AlBoston.....he does some amazing work.....I think he is in Boston now, but he may travel to you. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever find anyone??

I am looking for some help myself

Post Thanks / Like
    theres a detailer that is on route 2A, near my home. Havent gone there yet. Probably Ill check them out sometime for when I get the new car. Also for washing the car in winter.

edit: Theres a detailer in Lowell, in front of a mini mall that has I think Kmart and a china buffette, and has its own drive by car wash. Dont go there. I payed them for a hand wash and I turn my back on them for a few mins and when I check on the guy he is using a brush on my black car. You can just imagine all of the scratches that he caused.

Post Thanks / Like
    The place in Lowell, is that the one right off the connector? If you go down that side street there are a couple of junk yards.

I stopped in yesturday at a place in Tyngsboro and I saw them washing with a brush on a long handle too. No thanks. Tried to get some info out of them about what he could do but all I got was `we will do the best we can". I think all they would have done was put a coat of wax on and call it done.

The search goes on
    1994 Corvette : Black Rose

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked their flyers, and thats what they do, coat of Mothers wax, or Zymol Wax. Nothing realy picky, like claying. Think they do polishing but still wouldnt trust them even if they payed me to do my car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Typical. We can`t even get a decent self-service spray booth within 20 miles of Acton!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve heard raves about Steve`s Car Care in North Reading, he is located right on Main Street.

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s a place on Rte 9 in Natick..Details Etc..it looks like they sort of know what they`re doing..interesting note..they are right across the street form Scrub A Dub...one of the largest mass production car cleaning places I have ever seen. There`s also a place under rte 295 in Worcester..can`t think of the name..about 2 blocks down from Rotman`s Furniture..it`s at the exit for rte 146.

What exactly do you want to accomplish?..perhaps we could still pull off the Mass. Detailers get together and sort of work on a few cars together??:bounce

Post Thanks / Like
    (I copied and pasted this from another post I responded to.)

Hey guys,

I know this is a little late, but if you are still looking for a good detailer in the MA area I would be glad to take on a few jobs. I have been detailing for about 10 years now and have a very good reputation for myself. I have worked with lots of high-end cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Mercedes, BMW and lots of others. I guarentee my work 100% and can assure you that nobody will do a better job. I currently have a shop in Malden, MA but my lease is up so I am looking to find a bigger shop in the area ASAP. In the meantime, I have a garage with a full setup for detailing if anyone is intersted in getting it done right away. If you are interested or have any questions, you can drop me an e-mail at (Rickn@bu.edu) or give me a call at (781) 389-3913.

~Rick

Budweiser #8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by RickRack

(I copied and pasted this from another post I responded to.)

Hey guys,

I know this is a little late, but if you are still looking for a good detailer in the MA area I would be glad to take on a few jobs. I have been detailing for about 10 years now and have a very good reputation for myself. I have worked with lots of high-end cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley, Mercedes, BMW and lots of others. I guarentee my work 100% and can assure you that nobody will do a better job. I currently have a shop in Malden, MA but my lease is up so I am looking to find a bigger shop in the area ASAP. In the meantime, I have a garage with a full setup for detailing if anyone is intersted in getting it done right away. If you are interested or have any questions, you can drop me an e-mail at (Rickn@bu.edu) or give me a call at (781) 389-3913.

~Rick

Are you still looking to take on a few jobs? I am looking for a detailer in MA still. Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    howell NJ at all -

check out www.likenewautos.net

Budweiser #8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by groebuck

howell NJ at all -

check out www.likenewautos.net

No, I am in MA.

Budweiser #8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump...Anybody know?

Post Thanks / Like
    there was another thread about MA detailers. There is this guy who is a full time fireman, but his hobby is detailing cars. You could try him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information