Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to announce that Explicit Details Auto Appearance is Connecticut`s authorized installer for Optimum Polymer Technology`s Opti-Coat Pro lifetime warranty package!

As you may know, Opti-Coat is rapidly gaining in popularity as the industry leader in ceramic coating technology. Not a normal wax or sealant that will wear off rather quickly, Opti-Coat offers lifetime protection for your vehicles paint, wheels, trim, headlights and most all other surfaces! This means you will enjoy unequaled looks and durability for as long as you own your vehicle! With only a regular wash, contaminants that would normally stick hard to your car like tar, tree sap and road grime will wash away with ease! And the best part - you will never need to wax your car again!

Some info from Optimum`s website:

"Opti-Coat is a hard wearing, aftermarket, ceramic clear coat for superior resistance to scratching (9H) and chemical etching from environmental impacts. It provides permanent protection for all factory paints, and can also be applied to exterior glass, metal and hard plastic surfaces.

Opti-Coat is not a wax or sealant like other products on the market. It is a ceramic clear coating very similar to factory type clear coats. A layer of Opti-Coat measures approx. 2 microns in thickness, or about 100 times thicker than your typical wax or sealant. Unlike paint protection sealants such as PTFE, Nano Sealants, GlassPlexin that degrade over time and are easily removed through washing with water or chemicals, Opti-Coat does not degrade and cannot be removed by chemicals such as heavy duty truck wash or even caustic degreasers. It is totally resistant to these chemicals and produces a permanent film that is chemically bonded with the factory paint layers. Opti-Coat is effectively the vehicles new outer clear coat. It is far more resistant to chemical etching than factory clear coats and far more resistant than competing paint protection sealants. The 2 micron layer also provides a thick buffer between any damage and the factory paintwork."

Here are a few pictures of vehicles that Explicit Details has recently Opti-Coated:

For a quote, please contact Rich Grasa at Explicit Details at 860-946-7498 or send an email through the contact form on our website.

Explicit Details also offers regular detailing, paint correction, and headlight restoration.

Located in New Milford, CT, we are fully mobile and able to service you at your location! We proudly serve most of CT and a portion of NY.

Please call 860-946-7498 or view our website at Explicit Details Auto Appearance | New Milford, CT 06776 for more info!

Have a great day!
    Rich Grasa

Pro Mobile Detailing based in New Milford, CT

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Awsome work Rich! I`m totally into Autopian Detailers advertising the heck out of themselves on OUR forum. I did a Google search of Opti-Coat Connecticut and 3 out of the top 5 searches came up to you including this thread and another here on Autopia. Keep updating this thread every time you do a write up or any other thread that highlights your skills. Bravo!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a quick writeup of a pair of BMW`s that we Opti-Coated this past Saturday. Click the link below and let me know what you think!

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...ml#post1534494
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats my 528 in those shots. Rich did an amazing job. Thanks Rich!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ross . We had a great time at your place, hopefully we can do it again sometime!
    Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a pic of that FR-S up in my original post. This pic was taken today, 3/24/13. The car was Opti-Coated 9 months ago, back in June of 2012 and the coating looks like it was applied yesterday. The car has been driven in all weather conditions for more than 10k miles and the coating still looks fresh.

Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, my helper Steve and I Opti-Coated this Chevy Traverse and 7-Series BMW in Southington, CT.

Click here for info and more pics! http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...ml#post1537745

Rich Grasa

www.explicitdetails.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the pleasure of having Rich Opti-Coat my new 2014 Acura MDX as well as perform a full detail on my wife`s 2006 MDX. Rich has an attention to detail that is like no other I`ve seen. I thought I had high standards but Rich proved me wrong. Unfortunately the MDX came from the factory and dealership with swirls and other imperfections (even without having them detail the damn thing) but Rich was able to correct the majority of the flaws within a few hours. The Opti-Coat application was impeccable (he did full body, glass, and wheels along with C-Quartz on the interior carpets and leather). Unfortunately I didn`t have time to get pics the day Rich was done because it was so late in the day, but hopefully he has some to post. If not, I`ll be sure to get some up after I give it a quick detail.

Thanks again for such great work, Rich!

Edit - here are two pics of the 2006 after I did a quick wash today (first wash since the full detail). Rich had done a killer job polishing it after years of neglect...

Thread Information