Post Thanks / Like
    Hi looking for a detailer to clean my interior with a extractor cloth seats. how much will it be?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure you want cloth seats cleaned with an extractor. Those machines (I own one) shoot the cleaner in at over 100 psi. They will never dry. If I were you, I would get an expert detailer locally like David from street dreams (nj finest care care). He is in northern NJ and have him clean it work you. He will know what to do. Look at his post on here and you will see the quality of his work. If you are looking for an inexpensive route check your local swirl a matic car wash lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many methods to clean car seats and they range from steam/vapor, solvent/dry cleaning, hand scrubbing up to shampoo extraction. Choose the best method for the job at hand, a seat with spills, perspiration, odors, heavy soiling and staining will do best with shampoo extraction as the process will wash all the fibers and lift away the soiling as the the water is injected and removed from the seat fibers.

To say a machine shoots the cleaner at 100 psi is somewhat incorrect as different machines have different ranges of psi injection and vacuum lift. What is important is the vacuum lift of the machine and how much water it removes from the material being cleaned. We utilize extractors all day and have no problem delivering dry interiors. I would suggest you might want to reaccess you method of cleaning, perhaps the vacuum lift on your machine is poor, perhaps you are applying to much liquid in your pre-spray process, or you might be spraying out of the nozzle directly onto the fibers before extracting, or you might want to use a wet/dry vacuum after shampooing to remove excess moisture from the materials being cleaned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    Not sure you want cloth seats cleaned with an extractor. Those machines (I own one) shoot the cleaner in at over 100 psi. They will never dry.

1st I`ve ever heard of that? Yes, you`re spraying a fine mist of wetness into the surface, but you`re also sucking it out almost instantaneously. The surface will feel damp, but not soaked because it`s not being allowed enough time to penetrate into the surface. It dries very quickly.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are spotters and there are extractors. Clean a cloth seat with and extractor and it will shoot the liquid so deeply into the seat that it will be wet for the foreseeable future. So much so that you will most likely have a smell issue caused by the wetness. The fine spray is ok as long as it is Keats on the surface. Even the spotters of today have pumps of 55 psi and up.

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    1st I`ve ever heard of that? Yes, you`re spraying a fine mist of wetness into the surface, but you`re also sucking it out almost instantaneously. The surface will feel damp, but not soaked because it`s not being allowed enough time to penetrate into the surface. It dries very quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not referring to spotters. Extractors are pretty commonplace in detailing and residential/commercial carpet cleaning. I get my carpets cleaned all the time and they are totally dry in a matter of a few hours. If you introduce wetness into a vehicle and don`t allow it to dry properly; it will stink. That`s due to the user, not the method or machine. No matter if you use an extractor, shampoo by hand or whatever else leaves wetness after. I`ve powerwashed carpets 100`s of times and I`m pretty certain it`s gotten carpets wetter than an extractor ever could, but I made sure it was done properly and allowed to thoroughly dry. No problems noted.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

Exactly, that`s why it`s called an "extractor".

Post Thanks / Like
    that was confusing lol i was thinking og getting bissell little green machine

Thread Information