I interviewed at BMW of Ridgefield last week and I have to say I am very impressed with their brand new facility and also the people there. I won`t be taking the job because I have come to far with my own business to go back to work for someone else at this point, but if I were to go work for someone else, this place would be on top of my list.

The detail manager asked if I knew anyone who may be interested in this position so I told him I would post this here.

The reason I was interested in this position was because they are looking for someone to lead and train their young detailing staff, and also to write new processes and procedures to improve efficiency and quality. This is not the type of dealership where a black car leaves with buffer trails all over it, the work is done right. They are also very open to new things to improve the quality of work.

If you are interested in this position, call the dealership and ask for Jim Cammann. Their contact info can be found on their website below.

BMW of Ridgefield | New BMW & Used Luxury Cars | Parts, Finance & Service | Serving Danbury & Stamford