Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for a good detailer in Bergen County/North Jersey to take some fine scratches out of my paint.

You can PM me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I am not in Bergen County, but I would love to take a look and see what I can do with it. I am in Morris County, so if you are interested, PM me and we can set up a time for me to come to take a look.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to take anything away from bmw5541, but there is also dsms (Street Dreams) and Phil@Detailer`s Domain that are in Bergen County, probably some others that I`ve forgotten.

If you`re way up, you could stop over at Poorboy`s in Nyack, he might be able to help you out if you pick up some product from him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Not to take anything away from bmw5541, but there is also dsms (Street Dreams) and Phil@Detailer`s Domain that are in Bergen County, probably some others that I`ve forgotten.

If you`re way up, you could stop over at Poorboy`s in Nyack, he might be able to help you out if you pick up some product from him.

No offense. I know Dave and Phill well, and they are both great detailers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541
    No offense. I know Dave and Phill well, and they are both great detailers!

My vote would go to Barry/bmw5541. I beleive he would do just as good a job as either david or phil. And probally for a whole lot less. Stand up guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon
    My vote would go to Barry/bmw5541. I beleive he would do just as good a job as either david or phil. And probally for a whole lot less. Stand up guy

Thanks Flash. I appreciate the kind words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541
    Thanks Flash. I appreciate the kind words.

Just being honest is all. Hope you land the gig

Post Thanks / Like
    It just so happened that I was looking for some one to help me with my "new to me" `05 Maxima when I stumbled across this thread. I just met with Barry/BMW5541 this evening and he seems like a real honest and nice person. I will be dropping my car off at his place on Monday evening. I am so excited to see my Maxima look like an `05 daily driver should look. Right now it looks like I am driving around wrapped in spider webs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rgross989
    It just so happened that I was looking for some one to help me with my "new to me" `05 Maxima when I stumbled across this thread. I just met with Barry/BMW5541 this evening and he seems like a real honest and nice person. I will be dropping my car off at his place on Monday evening. I am so excited to see my Maxima look like an `05 daily driver should look. Right now it looks like I am driving around wrapped in spider webs

I beleive you have made a wise decision choosing Barry to correct your car. He truly is a stand up guy and knows this trade better then most :usa

Post Thanks / Like

Robert,

It was great meeting you. I am excited to start on your car, and bring it back to the way it should. It was nice to meet someone who really cares what his car looks like.

See you Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon
    I beleive you have made a wise decision choosing Barry to correct your car. He truly is a stand up guy and knows this trade better then most :usa

Thanks again Flash.

I will try to do a full write up on this with pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barry, it was nice to meet you too. I am really looking forward to see how it turns out. And it sounds like me and my girl will be famous with a writeup of before and after.....I am also looking forward to have you spend a few minutes teaching me best technique for wash and wax/sealant and also the products that you recommend.....It almost feels like I got a brand new car!!! See you in the evening tomorrow....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone,

I am the guy with the NOW beautiful Nissan. I can`t say enough good things about Barry. He is honest, intelligent, knowledgeable. patient, talented and willing to share is knowledge. I am extremely pleased with how the car turned out and Barry even put extra time into the car and cut me a great deal. I also got many cleaning tips and product recommendations. Hell, he even threw in a MF cloth and some extra cleaners to help me keep the car looking great in between details.

Thanks again Barry, and I would recommend anyone in the entire NJ area to give him a call. He did a great job and is worth traveling for. If anyone wants to ask me questions (as a customer) I would be happy to answer.

You can even see a before and after post on the this forum as well.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone,

I am the guy with the NOW beautiful Nissan. I can`t say enough good things about Barry. He is honest, intelligent, knowledgeable. patient, talented and willing to share is knowledge. I am extremely pleased with how the car turned out and Barry even put extra time into the car and cut me a great deal. I also got many cleaning tips and product recommendations. Hell, he even threw in a MF cloth and some extra cleaners to help me keep the car looking great in between details.

Thanks again Barry, and I would recommend anyone in the entire NJ area to give him a call. He did a great job and is worth traveling for. If anyone wants to ask me questions (as a customer) I would be happy to answer.

You can even see a before and after post on the this forum as well.....

Told you Barry would do you proud I can not lie :usa

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear Barry got the job done perfect for you!
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information