Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, just wanted to give any greater Pittsburgh area detailers or DIYers a heads up on a great detailing supplies store--Autoality. Autoality has two locations; Ross Park Mall and Monroeville Mall. FYI I am in no way affiliated with the store. I visited it for the first time Friday and just wanted to give a little review to get the name out because it is truly an awesome store.

Unlike a typical Autozone or other car parts store, Autoality specializes in professional detailing supplies. They carry a wide variety of brand lines such as Chemical Guys, Pinnacle, Griots Garage and Meguiars Mirror Glaze--to name a few. Although the store might look a little on the smaller side, expect to be shocked by the selection of products they have (I know I was!). Being in the store and being able to touch all the products is a great experience. It`s a detailer`s [wet] dream.

Now the part i was most impressed by, the knowledge provided by Nick (the owner). He is very knowledgeable and whether you are a professional or just a weekend warrior, he can provide a vast amount of information about the products he carries and makes sure you are leaving with the correct products for your purpose.

Another very impressive point I must hit on is the prices. Autoality has very (VERY) competitive prices and I was completely blown away by some of the "specials" they had in the store when I visited. On top of that, for any locals, you wont need to pay outrageous shipping prices, so that is another huge plus.

All in all, I was extremely impressed and satisfied when I left the store. Being able to chat with Nick about all the different products was a nice change of pace from just clicking and typing away on the internet. When i return to Pittsburgh in the fall for school, I will most definitely be taking a trip to Autoality for some supplies. I highly recommend everyone in the area to check it out. You wont be disappointed!

For more information, check out their website: Autoality.com. I will give you a heads up, they have more IN the stores than they do on their website. Happy detailing! :2thumbs:

-Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    I think my next purchase will be through here. I have spent the better part of an hour or so talking with one of the owners who seems very knowledgeable and personable. Looks to carry a great product line up also.

Thread Information