Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I recently had a fantastic experience with a body shop in Manchester and I wanted to share with the forum since they absolutely deserve credit for the work performed. My car is a red 2007 G35 coupe. In mid August I had some hail damage during a freak thunderstorm. The hood, roof, trunk lid, and fenders all experienced some level of denting with the hood being the worst by far. For those of you who don`t know body work, this required a hell of a lot of paint. I`m told it was basically a whole car repaint. I took the vehicle to Eastern Auto Body in Manchester NH to have it fixed. They told me it would be 2 weeks to get it done right which is fine with me; insurance paid it and as evidenced by my being a member on this forum I might be a tad picky about the paint so getting it done right is far more important than getting it done quickly. Anyway, they finished last week and I picked it up. My review is that they did a better job with the paint than the manufacturer did. It`s not free of orange peel (what paint job is, aside from $10k+ custom ones) but it is definitely better than the factory did in that respect. The color match is perfect to my eyes - I can`t tell where it was and wasn`t painted. There is some minor buffer marking on the paint but I don`t care about anything I can fix myself. I went there because I can`t fix dents or do paint and they did a great job on that. Bottom line is, in the event I need body work done in the future I will be going back. One word or warning though, ask them not to detail the interior. They used entirely too much armor all, which I suppose is my fault for not asking them not to; hard to penalize someone for trying to be nice because I`m sure most customers appreciate it. It will surely wear off though.

Regards,

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s good to know. Thanks for the review and I will keep them in my info book.
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Thread Information