Post Thanks / Like
    I`m interested in getting involved with a detailing company to gain experience in the automobile detailing career. Although I have no previous experience, I feel I`d be a great asset to a detail team due to my hardworking attitude and attention detail.

Please let me know what the best way to get started is, if you`re a company I`d love to speak with you! Please contact me by e-mail at Maltese.Rob@gmail.com or by phone, please pm me for my phone number.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, not many established companies in the area. JSATEK and myself cover Westchester, Fairfield, and New Haven Counties, but are mobile and have careers aside during the week.

This is a tough area to maintain a detailing business (weather) and for that reason, many are budget/high volume shops.

Morgan
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1

I cover Hartford to Springfield and am mobile as well; almost time to shut it down, CT doesn`t have the climate to support a year round detailer. Even a traditional shop/dealership experiences a slow down during the winter months.

If you`re just looking for a job to get some experience under your belt, call KEM Co. out of Cheshire, CT. It`s a production level detail company that services multiple Hartford County dealerships. You`re looking for the owner, Dave- he might have an opening.

Hope it helps,

Morgan

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Morgan, I believe I sent an e-mail to StrutMotors, never received a reply but I do understand. Appreciate the responses, if anyone is looking for some help for their side detailing careers please let me know, I`d love to help and learn a thing or two.

Thread Information